Chapter 2. Strange girl

Art not mine

♥︎Agent 8's pov♥︎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just another day feeling empty, a lot of inklings try to talk to me but I mostly just ignore them. I'm not that kind of talker. But then as I was walking by I saw a pink squirrel or Cuttlefish as Captain Cuttlefish told me about his kind. I saw her jump into a manhole and she had yellow eyes and a beanie on her head.

I looked around to see if anyone else was going to follow me, but thankfully nobody paid attention. I jumped in and as I went back to kid form they started to stare at me like I was a sickness or something.

"Who the hell are you?" The blue hair inkling boy said. He had a cape on that had the number "3" on, Like Agent 3! Wait a minute....these girls look like the Squid Sisters. Captain Cuttlefish showed a pick of what they looked like and now I can see them in person.

"H-Hello, I-I'm A-Agent 8.." I managed to speak. It was first time speaking to these people. "Oh you must be the new agent grandpa recruited." The girl in a dress with an umbrella in her hand said. I nodded my head as I looked at the girl with the beanie. 

She was all pink and red and it kinda confused why she was like that. "A-Are y-you o-ok?" I asked her. She just hugged me for no reason and she was still pink. Weird...maybe inklings do this? "I'm Agent 4! Agent 3 is right next to me!" A boy with his tentacles back and his color ink color was green.

"Don't understand why Captain couldn't have told you guys about him..." Agent 3 said as he seemed annoyed. "Don't mind him! He just doesn't like these kind of SquidBeak meetings! He is a real softy when you get to know him!" Four elbowed Three's shoulder.

"Yes, Yes but let's continue. We have an issue, one of the Zapfish has been stolen and I want you two- I mean three to get the Zapfish. Oh by the way Eight I'm Marie and my cousin Callie." She explained and told me the names.

"Here have this extra agent suit!" Callie offered. I grabbed the suit and walked into the cabin to put the suit on. As I went to the back I noticed a wooden figure of TarTar. Some memories came back as I was doing test at the Deep Sea Metro.

I took my cloths off and put them on a shelf that was in the cabin and grabbed Brush that was laying on the ground and an ink tank. "Alright good luck you three." Marie said before we ha fro superjump to one area.

"C-Callie i-is pretty s-strange..." I mentioned as Four just looked at me. I looked at there expression and they seemed shocked of what I said. "N-Not in a b-bad way..." I added. Four took a deep breath and sighed.

"Thank goodness you said that because I was about to slap some sense into yo-" "knock it off Four." Three elbowed him in the arm. Four made an annoying face at Three and turned a smile when he looked at me.

"These people are strange to me, there nothing like Marina and Pearl"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! I finished chapter 2, I hope it wasn't too short for you guys I tried my best. But I promise the cringe parts will come soon.

IronicGayOcto signing off~