Chapter 10. A first love kiss

Art not mine

♥︎♡Agent 3 (Andrew) pov♥︎♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You love me? Huh..cute, you probably didn't think I heard you. He nuzzled his face more into my neck which caused both of us to blush. Should I tell him that I love him too? Maybe I should wait... I don't want him to panic. "Angel you need to get up...." I groaned as I tried to get up as he was on top of me.

"Nuuuhh....I'm still tired!" He whined. I just chuckled at his response. "Maybe You shouldn't have drank alcohol when I told you not to." I told him from last night. I looked at him as he got up in shame.

"I-I'm really sorry....Four was so convincing and....m-my curiosity g-got the b-best of me..." he said in shame of his actions. "Hey hey hey! I was only joking but it wasn't your fault Four is super convincing. Trust me I've been around him long enough." I told him.

We both laughed a bit and then I looked for cloths for Angel and me. "I'm kinda bored....can we do something?" Angel asked me. "Sure why not, let's try to get our minds off from the party last night." I said as I gave him some cloths that I never wear.

"T-Thank you..." he thanked me for the cloths. And he walked to the bathroom and he seemed super embarrassed or something but it was cute. So where to go...where to go....oh I got it! I finished getting dressed and Angel finished as he walked out of the bathroom.

"I think I might have an idea where we could go." I told him as he sat on the bed. "Where?!" He asked with excitement. I just smirked and wanted to make him even more embarrassed. "We could go to the bed~" I said in a flirty tone and he just was all pink. 

Pfft!! I-I was joking! Hehe!! Y-your Face!!" I laughed as I tried to say it. He started to squeal but it was an embarrassing tone. "I-I'm joking, I was actually thinking of going to a festival. I went to it last year and it's only year around." I explained.

"L-Like a date?"

♡♥︎Agent 8's (Angel) pov♡♥︎

Oh my cod why did I let that slip out of my mouth!! Oh no!! He probably thinks I'm weird or something and he is gonna say "never mind let's not do that". I'm such an idiot!! "Well...it could be a date if you want to." He replied with a pretty calm and normal tone, I took a deep breath in relief.

"Lets go, the festival starts around this time and has a firework show." Andrew said as he walked to his door that led out of his apartment. We left the apartment complex and walked somewhere out of Inkopoils Square and I've never seen anything like it.

Then I heard voices and other things like music and it was like Wahoo World but it was 10x better and amazing. There was a gate that had led inside but we had to pay for a wristband? "What's this for?" I asked Andrew as he was putting it around my wrist.

"Oh I bought the unlimited rides and games so we can win prizes and other stuff! Even though it was super expensive I want is to have a fun time on this date." He winked at the last part. I just blushed at the last part.

"So what do you want to do first? The games? Or the rides?" Andrew asked me as we walked around the place. "I-I don't know...m-maybe this one?" I pointed to a ride. It was called "Zero Gravity" And it looked pretty scary but fun.

"Oh I loved this ride! Just one thing don't open your eyes during the ride because it will cause a headache." He suggested as we walked over to the ride. The person scanned are wristbands and we entered onto the ride. "Excited? Nervous?" Andrew asked me because I was kinda shaking.

"B-Both!" I said. He then gave me his hand and I was kinda confused at first. "Hold my hand, if your super nervous." He said as I held it. I just blushed as it started, it started to spin and spin and I felt it going in the air.

"See it isn't that bad!" Andrew told me, I peeked my eye open and it was amazing even when he said don't open your eyes he did the same and we both smiled and laughed and had a good time. Soon the ride ended and as we walked off the ride I just hugged Andrew the whole time we were walking to a prize game.

"That was so fun!!" I exclaimed, we looked at the game and it seemed easy. You had to pop balloons but with popcorn kernels? "This seems confusing-" I said but then I just see Andrew pop a balloon with one.

"What prize would you like?" The inkling girl asked as she pointed to the big prizes. "Why don't you pick? I always win at this game!" Andrew offered as he smiled. I blushed and smiled back, I picked the little galaxy jellyfish that looked so cute and innocent.

"Anything else?" Andrew asked me. I shook my head "no" as we sat on the bleachers waiting for something. "Why don't I get us some food!" Andrew said before he went to get food, I waited and waited for him and I couldn't stop thinking about him.

"I love you...." I whisper so I could hear my own words and just blush and smile. I hugged onto the big jellyfish plush like it was a pillow and it was pretty big. "I'm back!" Andrew said as he had popcorn and soda. "Thanks so much for everything!" I thanked him.

"It's no problem honestly, I love this place...it's just amazing to me when I look back when I was a kid....thanks for being with me!" He thanked me. We both blushed and hugged each other, I smiled that even my cheeks hurt from it.

~at night (still at the festival)~

"That was fun!!" We both exclaimed as we just finished a ride, it was go karts and we used a double one and it was so intense and fun! "Oh let's go over here! Nobody is here!" Andrew suggested as there was a picnic blanket just stranded.

There were others but far away, there were two trees beside the are we were sitting at and it kinda felt romantic. Should I confess?! I-I don't know!! I'll just go for it!! "A-Andrew, I-I kinda want to tell you something...." I managed to say.

He was confused at first and I blushed even more as I came closer to his face. "I had some feeling for you not just a normal one but it was warm and it felt nice, s-so I just want to say!!" I tell him with my face a blushing mess.

I quickly pressed my lips against his and I quickly pulled away and turned away blushing uncontrollably. I took a peek and he was smiling and blushing. "Wow...that was some first kiss, but let me just tell I feel the same..." he said.

I blushed even and giggled, we both made eye contact and then leaned closer as he held my cheek before. We both kissed as we heard fireworks go off and it was an amazing night. "So we're together huh?" He asked as he was still blushing and smiling.

"Y-Yeah I guess w-we are!" I responded as I held his hand as we watched the firework show go off. "I heard you saw "I love you" this morning...you're really bad at whispering!" He teased me. I blushed even more in embarrassment but we were already together and it was a happy night.

♥︎♡♥︎♡Agent 8 (Angel) & Agent 3 (Andrew) pov♥︎♡♥︎♡

"A first true love kiss....just remember that I'll love you til this night and forever....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yahoo!!! They have confessed!!! But don't worry I'm still continuing this book because I'm gonna add more stuff and that Yaoi because I promise you all Yaoi and your gonna get Yaoi!!

IronicGayOcto signing off~