Chapter 6. Cute Angel

Art not mine

✿Agent 8's pov✿

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't stop starring at Three, especially his actions on saving me. I finally got my special ready and I headed straight were Three was. He had his special as well so I thought of a mini combo. "Ready Eight-" Three was cut off. 

As I used my special Three was pushed back by enemy ink and we were.....in my special?! The special was called baller and I was on top of Three?! I just blushed and tried to hid my face but couldn't.

"How the hell is this a thing?!" He said as he got up from me. "I-I guess w-we have to m-move  it t-together..." I told him. He nodded with agreement and we started to move even faster than just one person inside of it!

Splatted!! "Nice job Eight! That was actually fun!" Three said before we went to the enemy base. I just stood there like an idiot and blushed. Oh my cod I was in the baller with Three!! I squealed but then shock out of my thoughts.

Soon the game ended leaving me and Three winning. We exited out and I just couldn't look at Three, h-he just l-looks....oh my cod I can't! "Nice match Eight!! You put up a good fight! Now let us introduce are real names!" Four praised me and the  elbowed Three softly.

"My name is Vincent!" Four said as he pointed to himself. "V-Vincent..." I mumbled and tried not to look at Three in a romantic way. "My name is Andrew, Eight do you have a name for us?" Three asked me.

I shook my head "no" Marina and Pearl never gave me a name and I never go one. "I got one! How about Andrew's babe~" Vincent teased me. I covered my face, as I took a peek at Andrew's reaction. He was blushing as well.

"Four shut the fuck up....that's not a really good name or appropriate." Three snapped at Vincent I just blushed and looked at Andrew who was starring at me. "What would you like your name to be?" He asked.

"I-I d-don't really k-know...." I replied to him. I never had a name before and I didn't know what kinda of name to think of. Maybe....oh I got it! "I got a name for myself.....how about A-Angel?" I said.

❀Andrew's (Agent 3) pov❀

Angel? "I think it's perfect for you." I told Eight. He does look like an angel, a very cute on indeed. "I like it too Eight!" Vincent said. The thing he said before Andrew's babe?! I soon got a little flustered and looked at Angel.

"Cute...." I mumbled. Angel then blushed, he turned to me and blushed even more. Did he hear what I said? Hehe he looks so cute like that.

"U-Ummm....A-Andrew....s-sorry a-about w-what happened a-at the T-Turf W-War...." Angel apologized. I just laughed a bit and wrapped my arm around his shoulder and smiled.

"No need to apologize! Besides it was fun with the special incident!" I said. He blushed even more then usual and his face was fully pink.

"Cute Name just as it belongs to a cute person"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my cod, this took longer than I suspected to make this chapter but I did it! :D I think this book is going very good. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

IronicGayOcto has disappeared~