Chapter 4. Forgotten feeling

Art not mine

♥︎Agent 8's pov♥︎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is a love interest?" I asked Four as we were about to superjump back to the baste of Octo Cayon. "Love interest? I'm surprised you do t know what that is, basically you're in love with someone and you are interesting in them." He explained. I grew a little warm as he mentioned "in love".

"What are you two talking about?" Three sneered as he turned around. "Nothing you would understand Three..." Four rolled his eyes and started to super jump back. I was spacing out a little and thinking what Four said.

"Eight? You coming?" I jumped and began to feel warmer. "Y-Yes!" I stuttered with shyness and super jumped back with Three. What could the feeling of love be? Four handed the Zapfish to Marie, but Callie snatched it and started to cuttle with the Zapfish as little shocks were zapping Callie's cheeks.

"Good job you three, now you can be free." Marie said. I walked into the shack changing and leaving the hero brush we're it was. "Hey Eight you should join us!" Four suggested. I mean I've never hung out with anyone except for Marina and Pearl...

"S-Sure I g-guess." I said before I saw Three come out with an adorable outfit on and he smiled, my face was soon burning. Do I have a fever or something? I guess this is normal.... "Ooo~ you're blushing at Three~" Four teased me. So it's called "blushing" when I feel warm on my cheeks.

"C-Can y-you p-please stop...."I complained and hid my face. As I peeked Three was confused and Four was laughing. "Four....why are you teasing Eight..."

♡Agent 3's pov♡

I know when I see a face that's been teased, Four is a boy who loves to teased people and make them embarrassed and it's kinda ridiculous especially to Agent 8. I'm kinda surprised he didn't remember me. "Nothing~" He smirked and Eight still had his face hidden.

"Four you fucking did something what is it..." I asked me again. I should watch my mouth especially to a innocent person but right now Four had some explaining. "Fine Fine, geez nobody can take a joke form me, I just said that eight likes you." He said.

I blushed a bit of blue and looked at Eight that was all pink, hehe he does look kinda cute like that not gonna lie. "I-It's n-not true I-I swear!" He stuttered as he pushed Four to the side and apologized.

"It's fine honestly! I know Four's tricks, so of course I can believe you over him!" I chuckled. "Oh come on!" Four complained. "Shut up Four, so what do you wanna do Eight?" I asked him. He started to scratch his neck as he looked around. 

"I-I don't know, Umm m-maybe T-Turf W-War? I-I've never t-tired." He asked as he pointed to Deco Tower. "I don't see why not!" Four got ahead of himself and started to skip there but I grabbed his collar.

"Dude, we don't even have Weapons on us." I told him. "Let's just get some form Sheldon it's that simple." Four pointed to Ammo Knights. "Ready Eight?" I asked him as he hid behind me, it was so shy and adorable.....

♡♥︎Agent 3 & 8's pov♡♥︎

"What's this feeling that I've forgotten.....why do I feel....love?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, chapter 4 done :D! OwO and look at the feelings growing. They be loving each other in a second U<U I hope you enjoyed chapter 4... Oh shit-

IronicGayOcto be gone~