Chapter 11. Love boundaries

Art not mine

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

This has lemon/smut how ever you want to call it!! And if you don't like that kinda of stuff then jut don't read this chapter because it's gonna be a full lemon/smut...be prepared but also remember this is my first lemon/smut....no hate QwQ

❤︎◊◈❤︎Agent 8's (Angel) pov❤︎◊◈❤︎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh I tried!!" I complained, we just did about 5 patrols around some areas to receive some missing Zapfish and it was really late at night. I eventually told Marina and Pearl about me and Andrew and they still will always look out for me, I'm also living with Andrew!

"Hehe don't have to tell me twice." Andrew chuckled as he put his hero charger away, I tossed my hero brush that Marie let me borrow instead of just taking it and putting it back. I took my boots off and I was curious.

Andrew was just starring at me, with a look that made me concerned about him. He then walked to me and held me hands then smiled. I smiled back but then he grabbed my chin and smirked, we both blushed and it was embarrassing for me and blushed even more. "A-Andrea what are you-?!"

"Mmm?!" I was in pure shock, he then kissed me with nor warning. I broke the kiss and gave a pretty stubborn look at him. "I keep on telling you!! Give me a warning when you do that!" I snapped at him. But he was still smirking.

"Why are you still smirking?! Are not taking me serious?!" I asked him, he just grabbed my wrist with a tight grip and I couldn't get out of the grip. "Mmm?!?" I said in shock as he kissed me again. Why the heck is he doing this?!

"Can you do me a favor?" He asked me, I sighed and just nodded my head "yes". "I want you to scream my name with love a passion~" he purred in my ear. I shuddered and blushed madly, what d-did he just say?!

"W-What?!" I stuttered, I was so flustered from his words. "Can you?~" he asked again. "F-Fine...b-but promise not to d-do anything that will hurt..." I told him. He nodded and then kissed me again.

"Mmm~" I made this noise that I didn't know what it meant but it felt like love? He then bit my bottom lip and it made make the same noise again but louder. I felt Andrew slip his tongue into my mouth and it made the noise but even louder than the last time.

We let go of the kiss to try to get our breath back and I saw a string of saliva hang from our mouths. I watched the tip of Andrew's tentacles turn pink like mine as his ink color was blue. "W-What are t-these no-noises?" I blushed from my question.

"That my love is called moaning~" he said as he bit my round ear. "Ahh~" I moaned as he bit it and then started to move to my neck. He then pushed me to our bed and pinned me down giving me a  luscious look and it made me want more.

He then bent down and started to kiss my neck with caused me to moan even more. "A-And Mmm~...rew..." I moaned out his name, he then started to lick my neck which made me moan even more from it.

Andrew soon started to bite around my neck and it hurt but then the pain stopped and I felt a hint of love. "I hope you don't mind~" He said before than unzipping my Hero outfit revealing my bare chest and it honestly made me blush.

❤︎◊◈❤︎Agent 3's (Andrew) pov❤︎◊◈❤︎

I may be trying to make our relationship go a bit umm well fast, but I just couldn't help it! Every time I looked at his body it would send a wave of words "you want him". I unzipped his hero outfit as he blushed with embarrassment which is cute as hell. "Why so embarrassed~" I said as I started to lick his chest.

"A-Ahh~ A-Andrew, y-your embarrassing m-me.." he moaned as he tried to say something. I just smirked and French kissed him again. He opened his mouth letting me enter my tongue into his mouth.

I heard and felt the moans he made as I kept French kissing him, the noises he was making just made me want to do it more. I then felt something poking me and I looked to something down in Angel's pants also with his boxers. I smirked and leaned into his ear.

"So you really want me to fuck you huh?~" I purred and he just blushed and covered his face. I just chuckled a bit, then taking my shirt off. "A-And-drew....f-fu-" I covered his mouth as I knew what he was gonna say.

"Oh babe I will fuck you~" I smirked and started to touch his V-line and it made him moan more and more. He was blushing uncontrollably that his face was gonna probably turn pink. "S-Stop t-teasing m-me! Mmm~" He snapped at me but then moaned again as I kept rubbing it.

"But it's more fun teasing you~" I complained, he just blushed even more and I smirked again. I then slipped my hand into his pants and touched his cock. "AN-DREW!!" I yelled as he was shocked and then moaning after I started o go deeper down.

"Does my baby not like that~" I replied as he just moaned as I kept circling my finger around it. "Mmm~!! A-Andrew p-please~ A-Ahh~" he moaned as I started to touch the tip of his cock. I then stripped his pants off and then he was even more embarrassed.

"Mmm~ I already see purple marks on you~" I said as I traced over the hickeys I left over his body. I then kissed more and more as I held his dick. "Mmm~!!" I heard over and over and over again from Angel.

"Don't worry we're almost over~" I purred as I took my pants off including my boxers and we were both completely bare from head to toe. He then sat up on the bed and we were soon starting to fight over dominance, I was surprised that he won over me and caused me to moan.

"Mmm~ I never Mmm~ knew you would be so good~" I said between moans as he kept kissing me on my neck and chest. I then stopped him and pinned him to the bed, and I stuck three fingers in front of him. He was confused but I couldn't blame him.

"Suck~" I smirked and without hesitation he started to suck on my three fingers. I could feel him wrapping his tongue around my fingers and they felt wet enough so I then took the out. "Just know that I love you~" I said and without letting him respond I intersected one of my fingers into his ass.

"AAHH~!!" He moaned like a scream. I then put another one in and he then moaned even harder, I could see tears filling his eyes but it was his first time doing this. I then put the last finger in as I   stretched him out but he didn't moan kinda scream he just moaned a little quitter.

"A-Andrew~" Angel said as he started to heavily breath, I then smirked and then with no warning to him I then shoved my cock into his ass. "ANDREW!!!" He screamed as I saw the tears roll down his face. I saw him cum as the warm liquid dripped I pulled out and then licked some of it.

"You still love me don't you~" I asked him as I tossed some clothes to him. He nodded "yes" and I just smiled. I hugged him and then kissed his forehead as I put a shirt and pants on with different boxers.

"I love you~" I purred as he cuddled with me to sleep.

❤︎◊◈❤︎Agent 8's (Angel) pov❤︎◊◈❤︎

"You May have went above my love boundaries for you but if I had to be honest, tonight was a amazing...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooof this was so long, and well I hoped you liked my first lemon/smut probably not but that's perfectly fine UwU. Also if you didn't like this stuff and read it anyway well, I told you that it has lemon/smut but you didn't listen to me and I'm not to blame!! So back off HOE!!!

IronicGayOcto be going to sleep~