Chapter 3. Love interest

Art not mine

♥︎Agent 8's pov♥︎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Wh-What's u-up with T-Three?" I asked Four, he seemed more welcoming then Three did. "Oh he's being a mood! We were about to do something but until we got this call. All Three wants to do is relax very since the TarTar situation. Oh you were in it right!" He explained and then asked if I was.

"Yes I-I am, I forgot about Three....I-I d-don't r-remember an-anything v-very well...." I told him, he was a a bit shocked at first but then understood. "Well this is the place that Marie said one of the Great Zapfish was stolen." Three pointed to the Kettle.

The three of us jumped in and spawned at a check point, it was night kind like and it had star floats that glowed. And then Octo ships were flying in the air with a tentacle on the top. Three had a charger and started to snipe the tentacles which made huge ink splats.

"I remember this place when I was trying to get the Great Zapfish back!" Four exclaimed as he looked around. I noticed Three was annoyed so he started to go ahead without us. "Three stop being a mood!" Four elbowed him in the shoulder with a smile.

"mhmm...Fine..." He said sarcastically. Four just went to happy to annoyed as well. "Come on Three! It's not the end of the world!" Four pointed out....It was true. "Alright Alright!" He shushed Four pointing his hand of his mouth.

"See look!" He smiled. My cheeks all of a sudden got a little warm from his smile, did his smile give me a fever or something? Or do I have a warm feeling? "Great! Oh you know what....Eight I've never seen you smile! Try it!" He begged me. 

I don't really smile but if he wants me too.... I smiled at them and once I opened my eyes Three was mostly surprised and had some blue on his cheeks. "Cute! I think Three likes it!" Four smirked as he started to wink at me.

"I actually liked Three's s-smile..." I muttered. But as I looked up Four just came right by my side and was still smirking. "So you like Three already huh?" He whispered in my ear. It sent a little shiver down my spine but my cheeks grew a little warmer.

"N-No....I-I d-don't like him I-I swear!" I tried to reason him out of this conversation. "Suurrreee....." He said. "Can you guys hurry up!" Three called for us as we splatted an Octotroop from a distance. I hurried up to catch up and the warm feeling rushed into me again.

"Don't worry Eight I'll try to get you and Three together!" Four whispered in my ear again. "C-Can you s-stop..." I asked him, it was kinda getting annoying and I hated it because he was teasing me. "Ok ok! But I'm telling you, you have a love interest..." he said to me as we walked away next to Three.

We soon reached the end and I looked at Three one more time. "T-Three, c-can I t-take a p-picture w-with y-you? S-So th-that I can r-remember y-you..." I asked him as we were about to grab the Zapfish. "Sure why not." He shrugged and I grabbed my octophone. 

I lifted it up in the air and he crossed his arms so we was posing for the picture. I took and it and he smiled at me, another rush of warmth came to me. "T-Thank you..." I hid my face from him and looked at the picture before we left with the Zapfish.

"A Love interest?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What another beautiful chapter of my gay Agents.....Oki Four can be best boi/ girl sometimes and this is one of the times UwU  Hope you enjoyed this chapter  っ・∀・っ

IronicGayOcto is out~