Prologue

Warning!
Grammatical. English is not my mother language, so I'm so sorry if my English sucks.  Anyway, enjoy guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------

[Beam's POV]

"I'm leaving.", he said, wearing his shoes at the house door.

"Don't you want to eat first?", I ask.

As Expected, he didn't answer me but step out from the house instead. I hear the noise of his motorbike slowly faded. I sigh. I woke up earlier than usual today just to make some breakfast for us before going to the university. Not just for me, but both of us.

Why don't you look at me, Forth? Just once... Please.

....

My Name is Beam Baramee Wongphipat. Second year student of Medical Faculty. I'm married actually, with a guy. Yeah, I mean it. I have a husband. His name Is Forth Jaturapoom Jamornkul. Well, I guess my name current name now is Baramee Jamornkul.

Forth and I know each other since freshmen year. He and Phana are friends since they know each other from the Moon and Star competition last year which happens makes us friends too. We used to have a lot of fun. But everything was ruined by this marriage stuff. We're no longer friends but husbands.

But, married or not... I think it is just the same. I feel like I'm 'living alone' in this house. We're not like other married couple who lives together and doing other stuff such as sharing a room, showering together and eat together too. We never do that. 

We've been married for almost a year actually. We get married on our first year in university. While I'm in Medical he's in engineering. Damn, I know we're still young but it was our parents arrangement. Our parents are so close (They're bestfriend since child which I didn't know before). I was shocked when I saw Forth with his parents came to our house that time. So do Forth.

So, to keep the friendships remain they asked us to get married. Please don't say we're like in the dramas or movies, because I feel like that too right now. I admit that I refused the plan, but mae (mom) didn't talk to me for almost a month. What else can I do?

"Don't tell anyone, we're married. Even they're Pha and Kit. Never tell anyone.", he warned.

I just nodded because I think that's the best way. Eventhough Phana and Kit are my best friends, maybe it's good not to tell them about this. It could be awkward if they know. Well, Forth used to be our friends to hang out and drinks at the bar.

What do you think when friends get married to each other. Addition, they're males? Wasn't it awkward? I know we live in an open minded society but, I'm sure there are still many people doesn't accept this kind of stuff. So because of that, maybe Forth feel ashamed. Right?

At first, I thought I'll be okay living with him and do our own thing. Doesn't care about each other. Went to the university separately. Sometimes, when I come home Forth still haven't come back yet. Sometimes I feel like it's better to live alone, isn't it?

Okay! Stop the story telling. Now I need to go to the university...

Shia!

Damn! I'm late for real! It's Professor Aunty's class for the first period. I'm so dead.

I reach for my car and house key also my bag too. I lock the door and drive my car away to the university.

•••••

"Shia, Beam. You're late today. Lucky you, Professor Aunty already told us he's gonna be late today.", Phana said as we take a seat on a table at the faculty canteen.

Yeah. I forgot, the professor will come late for today's class. What a waste when I ran like no end to catch up with her class. Stupid Beam! Why I can forget about that?

"Sorry. Something catch up earlier.", I answer.

"That's okay.", Kit reply. 

We were talking some random stuff, when suddenly Phana shout at someone (or maybe not 'someone') behind me. 

"Ao! Karn, Lam! Over here!", Phana call out.

Karn? Lam? That's Forth's engineerings friends. Don't tell me, Forth were with them.  But, Phana just said two names right?

"Pha. You guys are here?", Lam say and sit besides me. Same as Karn.

"You are here. What are you doing here?", Kit ask since they are engineering students, it's a little bit odd when they're in medical faculty.

"We come to eat. Kinda bored with our canteen foods so we came here. I remember the foods here are good when we came last time. So we come again.", Lam reply.

"I see. Er, where's Forth. He usually sticks with both of you.", Phana ask. When I hear Forth's name mentioned, I took a slight glance to Lam.

"Oh right. He's still at faculty. I asked him to join but he refused. But as we see, he's kinda busy with some stuff at the lab.", Karn reply.

Of course he doesn't want to come. He don't want to see me. I saw Phana and Kit just nod

Our class ends at 5pm today. After bid a goodbye to Phana and Kit, I walk to my car and get in. I stop by a food stall and buy some food for dinner. I can cook actually, but I'm too lazy since only me who will eat them. Forth? He never come home early. I told you.

When I reach home, I walk to the kitchen to eat. While eating, I play with my phone. Scrolling through the social media and stalking some people. It's good actually to stalk some famous people. After eating I wash the dishes and walk upstairs, to my room of course.

It is just the same day like always. Come home, eat, rest, study and sleeps.

What do you expect for me to do every night? Waiting for Forth in front the door? That would never happen. He may think I'm going crazy.
Well, let's just call it a day.

-------------------

Hello guys! So, this is the prologue. I know it was quite short but I hope you guys enjoy this part. I'll try to write more and make it long. I'm sorry for the grammatical errors guys! Like I said, English is not my mother language.

Anyway, thanks for reading. ❤