Chapter 3

[Forth POV]

"Hey Forth!"

I look at Lam.

"Since we have an extra day break tomorrow, our class plan to have a vacation.", he said.

"When?", I asked

"Tomorrow."

But I promised Beam something that day. Seems like I need to choose one of it.

"Then, you guys go.", I said.

"Why? You can't go?", Karn's turn to ask.

"Er.", I nod immediately.

"I need to come home this holiday.", I said.

Wow Forth. You really good at making excuses.

Karn and Lam didn't say anything after that. They know when I said A it's never gonna change.

Later at lunch I decide to have lunch with Beam. I message him on Line.

Forthy4 :
Beam. Where are you?

Barameeee :
Faculty. Why?

Forthy4 :
Have you take your lunch?

Barameeee :
I'm on the way to the faculty's canteen with Ai Pha and Ai Kit.

Oh. Seems like I can't go with him today. Luck is not on your side today, Forth.

Forthy4 :
I thought about taking you for lunch. But never mind. I'll see you at home.

Barameeee :
Sorry na.

Forthy4 :
It's okay.

I sigh. Looks like I just have to eat at the canteen today.

Not my day.

As I step on one stair, someone call my name.

"Forth."

I look at the person. "Paan."

I want to leave but she stop me. Damn! I really don't want to talk to her.

"We need to talk Forth."

Talk?

"There's nothing to talk about. I told you, it's over. Don't try to beg me again."

"Paan so sorry na Forth. Paan was wrong. P'Mat left me. Then I realize how I love you so much.", her tears begin to fall.

Without feeling anything I just look at her. I remember how I saw her kissed a man at the bar the day I drink with Beam and the others. I saw her after I came out from the restroom. When I reached home I know Beam tried to talk to me, but I ignored him. I was out of my mind that time, just because of Paan.

She made me yelled Beam the next morning. I can sleep the whole night actually just because I wanted to see her the next day to have some talk and explanations. To make up with her. But when I arrived her dorm, the person who opened the door was not her but the same guy I saw with her that night.

I talked to her but she's the one who wanted to end our relationship. And that's it. Why do I need to keep people who don't love and appreciate me anymore, right?

"No, Paan. It's over. You're the one who want us to end. You want to get back? Shameful Paan. It's so shameful. Just go find someone else."

Am I mean? No. She deserves it.