Chapter 5

Thank you for 1k!!! Here's the bonus! You guys deserve this 😁😘

--------------------

[Beam POV]

Its Monday, and finally back to university life. As usual class on Monday will start in the morning, so I have to be a little bit earlier.

"Hey, dude. How was your break?", Phana asked as soons as he sits next to me. Kit still hasn't arrived.

"Great. I spent my holidays at my parents house.", I said.

"Oh, that's good. As for me, I spent my time with my N'Yo."

I saw his smile as he mentioned N'Wayo his boyfriend. Nothing can make Phana happy other than that cute little guy. I can say, Phana is obsessed with N'Yo.

"Shiaa."

Suddenly Kit cursed as soosn as he sit on his place next to us. I can see his tension face.

"Ao, Kit. What's wrong?"

"Ugh! Some guy followed me like crazy. I don't like him.", Kit said. His voice was about to cry.

"Who?", I asked.

Kit looked at me, like he doesn't want to tell.

"Ai Mingkwan.", he replied.

Phana and I looked each other. I chuckled.

"That's the Campus Moon this year. He's Forth's kid you know?", Phana said.

"So what? I don't like him. Pha.. Can you please asked N'Wayo to tell his friend not to bother me?", Kit begs Phana.

I saw Phana keep quiet for a while. Then he let a sigh.

"Ai Kit. I'm not taking Ming's side but, since he's N'Yo bestfriend I know he's a nice guy. N'Yo told me that Ai Ming is really like you. Just go on with him, will you? I'm sure you'll like him.", Phana said.

I nodded. "Phana's right, Kit. Moreover Ming is handsome. You should be grateful, instead of all the girls in the campus who chase after him, he choose you."

Kit shrugged. I just give a light pat on his shoulder. Stay strong, Kit.

Our class ends at 5pm. But since we have a test next week, I decided to stay at the study room with Phana and Kit. Not only three of us actually but also with our other mates.

Oh! I almost forgot to tell Forth. I messaged him through Line.

Barameeee :
Forth. I'm coming home late. Having some study group with the others.

Forthy4 :
Okay. Take care.

I smiled as I read the last two words.

Barameeee :
You too.

Its been 4 hours since I sitting here from 7pm. I looked at time on my phone. Its almost 10pm. I looked at the others. Some of them are sleeping. Kit was still studying and Phana was teaching our friends. Lucky Phana to have such a genius brain.

I decided to go home. I started to put my books and belongings in my bag. After that I tell Phana and Kit that I'm leaving.

"Take care, Beam. See you tomorrow."

"Er. Both of you too. I'm leaving na friends.", I said to the others.

I walked out from the Medical building and get to my car. Pretty dark out here. Luckily the street lamps works fine. I get into my car and drove home. As I arrived at our house, I didn't see Forth's motorbike parked at the usual place. But the lights inside the house was turned on.