Chapter 7

I watched the ep8 reaction video just now. That really makes me can't wait to watch the 8 ep of 2moons2. Damn! Its also the reason why I want to publish this chapter. Anyway, please enjoy guys. Sorry for bad English. Also for the typos 😅

-------------------------------

[Beam POV]

I woke up a little bit late today, since my class will start at 9 in the morning. I go to the kitchen to see if there's anything I can eat. As I passed the kitchen counter, I saw a medium sized box and a note on it.

[Happy Birthday to my most lovely, adorable and cute friend, big guy also husband. Wishing you everything you want and you wish. I'll kiss you later naa~

(Forth)]

I smiled reading his note. Almost forgot today is my birthday😅 I open the box and of course it's a cake. With whom I'll celebrate it now? Idiot Forth😁 I took out my phone and message him.

Barameeee :
You asshole! What's with that kiss?

Forthy4 :
5555 Happy Birthday Baramee Jamornkul ❤

Barameeee :
Stop it you prick! By the way, thank you 😁

Forthy4 :
Your welcome😘 I'm sorry na, I can't wait for you. I have class on 8a.m.

Barameeee :
That's alright. I'll see you later.

Forthy4 :
Sure!

I keep my phone then put the cake in the fridge.

••••

"Ehey! The birthday boy is here!", Kit said then pat my shoulder.

"Happy Birthday na friend!", Phana wishes me.

"Thanks dude!", I said.

"But we're really sorry, we can't celebrate it today. We still have class tomorrow.", Kit said.

I smiled. I don't mind actually.

"That's alright dude. As long as the wild doctors gang is fine, then it's good.", I said.

Why suddenly I feel emotional?😁😅

"That's okay. Let's celebrate it on Friday night. You need to celebrate your another aging year. You might don't want to celebrate your birthday when you get old.", Phana said.

Fuck you, Ai Pha 😑

I just let Phana and Kit discuss about my upcoming birthday party. I don't know why they're too excited for it. Whatever it is, I hope nothing too much on that day.

My class went just the same like days before. I didn't stay for study groups today as I promised Forth to see him at home early today. As I arrived home, I can smell something good from the kitchen. Was Forth cooking?
"Forth."

I saw Forth in the kitchen, busy with his cooking session. I chuckled a bit seeing him wearing an apron. He looked at me as I stand besides him.

"Ao, Beam. You're home."

"Yeah.", I replied.

"What are you cooking? Smells good."

I saw he smiled. "Something you like."

"Tch."

"Er. Go take a shower first. I didn't finish anything yet.", he said.

"I can't stay? I want to watch your oh-so-great cooking skill.", I teased him