Chapter 9

Forth keeps looking at his phone. He was keep trying to reach Beam since morning but he can't. Paan who's eating stop when she saw Forth didn't touched his food. She tried to get Forth's attention by talking to him. But Forth didn't give full attention to her.

"Forth. What are doing actually? Whom are you texting with?", she asked.

"Huh? Mm. No one.", Forth replied.

Paan sighed before continuing to eat.

"Er. Paan. I need to go back to the university.", Forth said.

"Can't you stay a little bit longer."

"Sorry, Paan. It's urgent.", he replied.

Paan pouts. She just nodded and smiled.

"Be careful okay. I love you.", she said with a cute voice.

Forth just nodded then leave the Art faculty's canteen. With his motorbike he go to the Medical building.

••••

The wild doctors gang were eating at the canteen. They decided to just eat at the faculty as they have a class after lunch hour. Phana looked at Beam who was since morning didn't talk much. He didn't eat much too.

"Kit."

Phana gave Kit sign to look at Beam. Kit lift his shoulder, telling that he has no idea. Phana sighed. He never saw Beam act like this before.

"Beam.", Phana keep calling Beam but he doesn't even look at him.

"Ai Beam.", Kit gave Beam a light kick in the leg.

Beam came to his senses. He looked at his two friends.

"Are you alright?", Phana asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine.", he replied.

Kit and Phana looked at each other. They know something wasn't right. Beam never act like this before. He's the more bright and cheerful person among them.

"Beam."

"Ao, Forth.", Phana looked at Forth who showed up suddenly.

Beam immediately looked up. Forth looked at him with a serious face. No smile like always.

"You didn't text me back.", Forth said.

"I didn't see it.", Beam said without looking at Forth.

Kit and Phana just look at the two with so much confusion.

"I called you."

"Maybe my phone out of battery.", Beam lied.

"But it's rang.", Forth replied.

Beam bite his lips. Suddenly he stands up then leave. Forth flicked his tongue before following him to the parking lot in front of the building.

"What's going on with that two?", Kit asked. Phana just lift his shoulder.

"Beam! Stop running from me."

"Just go, Forth.", Beam said. He was about to cry.

"Beam."

"Don't come to see me again."

"Beam!"

"You already have a girlfriend."

"Baramee Jamornkul!"

Beam stopped his walk when suddenly his wrist was grab. He closed his eyes then take a deep breath.

"You're talking to much, Beam. You should listen to me first."

Beam smirked. He turned facing Forth. He can't help but cry.