Chapter 16 (Final - 2/2)

I edited a little bit of this part because, someone said this ending was literally the same with a other ForthBeam fanfiction. I've read the ending plot and it was real same. So I edited a little bit, but it doesn't run away from my original plot.
I hope you guys enjoy this. Thanks!

The story that I mentioned is 'Our Secret' by houzini whole story yesterday and it's really good. Go check it out now.

Anyway, enjooyy!!!

Xoxo: choco_cake

----------------------------

"We're here! Come.", Forth said.

Beam stepped out from the car. He looked around. Wondering why Forth brought him to this orphanage.

"Forth. What are we doing here?", He asked him who's busy taking out some paper bags from the back seat. Forth only smiled.

"Can you give me a hand, honey?", he said.

Beam came closer and helped Forth hold some paper bags, which he knew contained toys. Beam was still waiting for Forth's answer.

"Forth.", he said. Begging him for answer.

"I want you to meet someone.", he replied finally.

Forth ruffled Beam's hair before they get inside the orphanage and met the principal. Forth introduced Beam to her.

"Here are some toys for the kids.", Forth said as he put the paper bags on the floor.

"You don't have to, Mr. Jaturapoom.", she said.

"No. I would like to give these to the kids.", Forth said with a smile.

"Thank you."

"P'Forth! P'Forth!"

Beam turned around to see a little boy was heading towards Forth.

"Gift!"

Forth hugged Gift and lift him up. Beam was stunned by the little boy. Looking at Gift, was like falling in love at the first sight.

"How are you?", Forth asked Gift.

"I'm good!"

"You are?", Forth said.

"He have been a good boy after you leave.", the principal said.

"I wait P'Forth for too long. I miss P'Forth so much na.", Gift spoke up.

"I miss you too, nong. Ah. This is P'Beam.", he said and point to Beam.

"He's my wife and the person who I love the most.", Forth whispered the chuckled. Beam frowned watching those two chuckled.

"Sawadee khrub P'Forth wife.", Gift wai.

Beam was speechless. He looked at Forth who just smiled, holding his laugh. Forth leave Gift with Beam, to talk with the principal.

"Sawadee khrub, N'Gift. So you're the person that P'Forth want me to see.", I said while patting his hair.

"And you are the person who P'Forth said he will bring along when he come back here.", Gift replied.

"Really?", Beam asked. He nodded.

Beam smiled and patted Gift's head. This kid is lovely.

"You really reminds me of my nephew. He just around your age.", Beam said.

"What's his name?"

"Atid."

"You should bring him here next time. I want to see him.", he said.