Chapter 1: The Journey Begins

Fennekin (Brittany) POV:
       I was excited to see my very first trainer. Professor Sycamore promised Chespin, Froakie, and I will have much more fun as much as ever. As three trainers came in, there were two boys and one girl. They introduced themselves to Professor Sycamore because they were his new students. "I'm Elizabeth and the boys were Darwin and my brother, Tony." said the girl. "Well, it's very nice to see you three," Sycamore said, "I have starters with me to be prepared for your journey."
       As for the girl named Elizabeth, she has brown hair and eyes wore black glasses. She wore a red dress, a pink sweater, long black socks, and shoes. The three trainers are looking for a good partner. As she looked at me and said about the Fox Pokemon. Professor Sycamore says, "Fennekin is a special Pokemon and was kind to Wild Pokemon." As for that, She picked me as her partner.
       "We're going to be good friends, and should I give her/him a nickname." Elizabeth said politely. Of course and also, Fennekin is a girl,
so give her a nice nickname for her." Darwin picked Froakie and Tony picked Chespin. They found a way to make a nickname for the boys. "I'll call you Finn. " Tony said. "Then I'll call you Geo." Darwin said. As Elizabeth thought of a nickname for me, she finally looked at me and says "I'll call you Brittany. I smiled at her and hugged her tightly as we giggled.

Froakie (Geo) POV:
        I saw Brittany, hugging at her trainer. The moment I saw her happiness gave me a warm feeling around her. As for Darwin, he wore a blue jacket, white shirt, dark black pants, and shoes. Darwin has brown hair and green eyes.
        Darwin is my trainer now and it's the best thing to do. But I was very worried about Brittany, going on a journey with her trainer on her own.
         Darwin put me down on the floor and the same goes to Brittany. I said to her in a calm voice, " I think we have to go our separate ways with our trainers, Brittany." Then she said to me, "I hope you can say that" She paused and said, "And I hope I'll see you again soon." Both of our trainers were shocked by what they see and HEARD to their Starter Pokemon. " YOU TWO CAN TALK!" Brittany and I looked at them in their shock faces. Brittany tells our trainers.  "Wait, you guys can understand us!" They nodded and we are in shock. Professor Sycamore came to the room in the rush saying what's wrong. Elizabeth and Darwin explained everything. Professor Sycamore says, "Ah yes, I forgot to mention that Pokemon can speak in English. Aw man, Why do I forget that so easily?"

Chespin (Finn) POV:
          Tony has light brown hair and eyes. He also wore a green hoodie and blue pants and red shoes. Tony was brave and curious as he saw me talked like a normal person, as I speak to him in English. Tony and I heard someone shouted in the other room and we have to investigate the situation. As we got into the room, we saw Professor Sycamore, explained everything. When we leave Sycamore's office and went to a place to eat poke puffs. I asked Brittany and Geo, " What. Just. Happened. In Sycamore's office. Geo answered my question.
"We'll just fine. We talk to each other until our trainers were shocked to hear our conversation." I was so surprised to find out the truth. "Well, we can't see each other because of our trainers picked us as their partners, but let's just finish our poke puffs and we'll get going."
         "Right!" Brittany and Geo both said at the same time and started laughing. As they stopped laughing, Brittany asked one question, "We can see each other again, right?"
         "Well, of course, Brittany. Why do you say that? It's just for a couple of weeks and then you can see me and Geo." He answered.  "Wait, Geo!" She shouted. "What is it?" Geo questioned and feeling confused at the same time. She said, "Here, have this green bracelet I make for you to remember me by." I was surprised to see that Brittany made for Geo. "That looks very nice." I said, being a very nice Chepsin. Our trainers picked us up and say their good-byes to each other.

Elizabeth POV:
        I'll say when I discovered that my Pokemon was talking in a human voice, I was completely confused back in Sycamore's office, but I was able to be calm and talked to Brittany for a bit and then I felt much better. Brittany explains how much Professor Sycamore is so nice to herself and I enjoyed her life story.
         "Where are we going? " Brittany asked. I answered, "We are going to the city in Kolas and you are going to have fun which is Anistar City but we need to find teammates for you as we traveled together." Brittany completely understand. As Brittany think of a Pokemon in her team, she said "how about a Pikachu, Roselia, Pancham, Eevee, and a Noibat?" As I listened to her, that gives me an idea for our team. "Yes, I think I would have known where they are located. Brittany, your idea was too perfect!"

Elizabeth and Brittany went to the Pokemons' location as they caught them as they were finished. It was the first time to go through their journey.