attached ; e

you and ethan would always hang out on saturday nights, catching up on things that happened over the week. even tho you guys did live together, you guys only really slept together (not in a dirty way lol) and that was it. one of you always had to get up early for one reason or another. on saturday nights, you guys either watched a movie at home or went out to dinner or something like that. you were at you and his shared apartment waiting on the couch with popcorn and sodas. you guys were planning on having a movie night.

ethan walked through the door and you got up and tried to greet him by hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek but he shrugged it away and squeezed passed you, walking to the bedroom. you slowly followed him and stood in the doorway waiting for him to change. when he was finished you tried talking to him again but he scoffed and walked faster towards the kitchen.

you once again followed him there, you were curious as to why he was ignoring you at the only time you guys got to spend together. he saw you do this and then he looked up at you with anger in his eyes and said, "jesus christ why don't you leave me the hell alone! you're so clingy!" then shook his head and went back to what he was doing. you got upset and walked away, whispering "sorry i don't get to see you that often," under your breath.

you went and sat on the couch, watching the movie without him. he'd walk by and ignore you, it broke your heart but you just ignored it. tears started to brim your eyes but you pushed them back. about 45 minutes later, he was finally sitting on the couch but on the other side. you had enough. you yelled at him and said, "sorry i don't get to see my boyfriend very often! sorry i'm sooo clingy!" he looked from his phone with sad eyes.

he leaned over and laid his head down on you, he looked up at you and said, "i'm sorry for saying that stuff. i hope you know i didn't mean it. gray and i got in a fight and just made me really upset and i took it all out on you. i'm sorry babe." you looked at him with soft eyes and said, "it's ok but it's still no excuse to ignore me and call me clingy. you hear?" he shook his head. you leaned your head down and kissed him. he kissed back and whispered, "i love you." you whispered it back and you guys continued to watch the rest of the movie.

- - -

hey sissies! i'm back lmao. i hope y'all enjoyed that piece of junk :) ill update more hopefully. i can actually sit down and focus on writing which makes this a lot more fun for me :) leave requests if you'd like!

- tea