period ; e

it was about 6 in the evening and you were sitting on your couch playing on your phone. you had just got off work about an hour and a half ago. you were watching something on instagram then some cramps hit you. you knew it was about time for your period, the period app you had on your phone told you about a day ago. you started groaning and got up to go to the bathroom. when you got there and checked your pants, sure enough. there was blood. 

you groaned and walked up to you and ethan's shared bedroom. you walked into your closet and grabbed some new underwear, sweatpants and one of ethan's hoodies. you held your stomach and walked to the bathroom attached to the bedroom. you pulled off your pants and underwear and replaced them with the new ones. you were doing all of this while groaning and didn't even notice when ethan walked into the bathroom. 

"y/n you okay?" you didn't hear him because you were too busy groaning. he repeated himself and you still didn't hear. he bent down in front of you and you obviously saw him and you gasped from not expected him. 

"oh god ethan! you scared me!" you tried to catch your breath while holding you hand to your chest. "i scared you?! you scared me! i didn't and still don't know why your sitting here groaning."

"oh well why didn't you just ask?"

"i tried but you wouldn't answer because you were busy groaning."

"oh i'm sorry. i'm on my period." you began to cry. mood swings. ethan reached up and gave you a hug. he picked you up and carried you to the bed with no pants on. 

"ethan i can't lay down i need a tampon/pad or i'll get the bed all bloody." 

"oh shit i forgot. i didn't even realize you didn't have pants on. hold on." ethan went back into the bathroom and got you a tampon/pad and the clothes you had laid out on the counter. you grabbed the tampon/pad and put in on/in. (ew that was weird i'm sorry lmao.) after you finished, he grabbed your underwear and helped you slid them on. then the sweatpants. he saw the hoodie and held it up. 

"oh this looks familiar." he said in a sarcastic tone and chuckled. you completely ignored what he said and you responded with, "if you don't want me wearing it, it's fine." you got up from the bed and began walking to the closet. ethan grabbed your arm before you got there and pulled you to him. "baby i was kidding." he giggled then helped you put it on. you smiled softly and ethan picked you up and laid you on the bed. 

he gently placed you down and kissed your forehead. 

"you want anything from the store? you want a heating pad? what's my babygirl want?" you sighed. "can i have my heating pad please?" he smiled and got up and got your heating pad from the hallway closet. he brought it back and sat down next to you on the edge of the bed and plugged it in. he laid it on you and you sighed in relief. 

he chuckled, "does that feel good?" another mood swing hit and you began to cry. "what's so f-funny? are you laughing because i'm in p-pain?" he frowned and came up and cuddled you. "of course not baby, i was giggling because you were so relived and it was cute." you sniffled and apologized for being so moody. he accepted and kissed the top of your head. 

"is there anything else you would like beautiful?" he asked. "i'm ok." you smiled and he smiled back. "if theres anything you would like. let me know." you nodded and snuggled into him and fell asleep.

- - -

i tried to be unique lmao. 

- i hope you enjoyed and please feel free to leave requests! 

- lowercase intended, if you were wondering 

- ily all and thank you for voting and reading! 

- also i didn't read over this one so if there is any typos i'm sorry :|