shower sex ; g

your alarm went off at 7am, like it does every morning. you reached over to your nightstand and turned it off. you took the covers off of your body and went to the bathroom, shutting the door behind you. you started the shower and felt the water, making sure it was the right temperature.  you stripped of your clothing and got in. you stood under the water for a second and let the water run down your back and into your hair. 

after your hair was wet, you took the shampoo and scrubbed it into your hair, then rinsing it out. you did the same for the conditioner then you grabbed your loofa and poured some body wash on it. you rubbed that all over your body then you heard the bathroom door open and it startled you. you opened the curtain a little and saw grayson in only his boxers, rubbing his eyes. 

he saw you and said, "good morning baby." you smiled and said good morning back. you put your head back in the shower and began to do your business again until the curtain was pulled back. there was grayson standing there, looking you up and down with an evil smirk. 

you felt your body get all tingly and you smiled, trying to go back to your shower. 

"you care if i join?" he asks.

"not at all," you said, grinning.

you and him exchanged smiles then he pulled down his boxers. he stepped into the shower and stood behind you, then he grabbed the loofa and poured some soap on it, beginning to wash his body.  he rinsed off and scanned your body again. you meet his eyes for a second then he stepped forward grabbing your waist and pulling you closer. without wasting any time, he pressed his lips to yours. 

your lips went in sync with grayson's, like always. his tongue slipped into your mouth and your tongues fought for dominance. as always, he won. 

he slowly pulled his lips away from yours and began to kiss your face and down your neck. you leaned your head back a little while he sucked, leaving light hickeys. 

"turn around," he said sternly. you did as told and turned around. he put his hand on your back and slightly pushed down, so you were bent over in front of him. you had your hands leaning on the shower wall. 

you felt the tip of him slide along you before finding your entrance. he waited a few seconds and you couldn't take it anymore. 

"please grayson."

"please what?" he asked innocently. 

"i need you in me grayson." 

and with that, he pounded into you then slowing down and waiting for you to adjust to his size. he pulled out of you then slid back in, quicker and harder each time. you moaned this time. 

he groaned and in between each groan he managed to say, "fuck y?n do you like that?" you nodded your head because you couldn't manage to let out any words. "huh?" he asked you again. you couldn't manage to do anything. he slapped your ass and you whimpered. 

"y-yes!" you practically screamed. "yes what?" he said with a husky voice. "i like it." 

you felt your legs begin to shake and you became a moaning mess. "i'm close." you said. "hold it until i am." he said. after many more thrusts, you came and so did he. you road out your highs and he slid out of you. you stood up and almost fell over from all the pleasure. he stepped out then grabbed your hand and helped you out. he grabbed two towels from the closet and wrapped you in yours then him in his. 

"we should do that more often."

"i agree."

then he pecked your lips and walked out.

- - -
hey y'all! i hope you enjoyed it!

- i wrote something like this except this one is dirty 

- this seems like it was rushed idk, i feel like all of them seem like that help 

- i'm sorry for any typos or anything

- credits to d-d-ddolan on here, that's where i got my inspiration 

- feel free to comment and leave requests :)