wet dream ; g

it was 12:45 at night and you were fast asleep in grayson's arms. you guys were lying in a half spoon with graysons arm wrapped around your neck gently. you started getting restless and grayson realized it. he kinda ignored it, you began biting your lip and clawing at his bare chest. your legs were wrapped around graysons with your pussy on his thigh. he realized that your pussy was soaked. then you moaned his name.

"oh grayson! right there!"

that's when he realized
- she's having a wet dream about me -

* graysons pov *
i realized that in between y/n legs was soaked then she began moaning my name. that's when it hit me. she's having a wet dream about me.

i reached my hand down under the covers and slide my hand down her stomach and into her panties. my fingers were instantly wet. i let my fingers roam deeper into her panties. when i reached her clit, i began to gently rub. i wanted her to not wake up and enjoy this while she sleeps. "you like it baby?" i whisper. i start going faster and her legs start shaking. she begins to try and moan but she's silent. "baby you can moan, we're home alone." i whisper low in her ear. her eyes flutter open and she realizes what's going on.

*end of pov*

you woke up with graysons hand in your panties, rubbing your clit. you looked at him with a confused look. you tried to close your legs but he pushes them right back open. you tried to close them not because you didn't want him pleasing you but because you were embarrassed that he saw you had a wet dream about him.
"baby let me please you." he says softly in your ear. 
"o-okay." you said hesitantly.

he began rubbing you harder then he sticks a finger in you. he starts pumping slowly, teasing you. soft moans began to leave your mouth. at this point both of you are wide awake.
"gray please stick more in me." you begged.
"i dont know who gray is." he joked.
"daddy," you corrected.
he smacked your ass and said, "that's a good girl." he didn't even listen. he kept teasing you, causing you to get frustrated.

he began to pull his finger out then back in, out and in. then he'd stick his finger in and curl it a little.
"please don't tease m-" you began.
and with that he shoved two more fingers in you without warning. he started to pump in and out fast, leaving you a moaning mess. after some time, you felt a familiar knot in your stomach. you knew you were about to cum.

"daddy i'm gonna c-" you began but couldn't finish because all you could do was moan. grayson knew what you were trying to say and responded with, "hold it baby girl."

you did as told and held it as long as you could.
"daddy i need to cum. now."
"ok baby girl. go ahead."
and with that, you came all over his fingers. he brought them up to his mouth and licked them clean.

"you should have wet dreams more often."

with that, you guys fell asleep.

- - -
so that was shit🤪

-tea