unwell ; e

you woke up with a stomach ache. you knew it wasn't your period or anything because it wasn't your lower stomach and you just had yours. you figured you got a cold. it was dead winter so it made sense.

you started coughing but you didn't want to wake ethan so you held it in until you got downstairs to the couch and laid down. you grabbed the blankets that you folded up and put on the back of it and covered up with them. after some coughs, you fell asleep.

in the morning, ethan got up and realized you weren't in bed. he got up and walked downstairs and saw you laying on the couch. he gently shook you awake and said,
"baby what are you doing." he softly giggled. you woke up and looked up at him. he repeated himself and you said, "i just started coughing and i didn't wanna wake you up because i knew you had to film with grayson today." he smiled and kissed your forehead and walked away. you were confused as to why he just walked away but you were tired and just fell back asleep.

he came back and shook you wake again. you weren't fully asleep though. he said, "baby i cancelled with gray. i'm gonna spend the day taking care of my beautiful girl." he blushed and you sighed.
"ethan why would you do that."
"what do you mean?"
"it was stupid if you to cancel for me. i'm fine. you go film!" you lightly shoved his arm but you had no strength.
"no." he said sternly and frowning.
"fine." you said monotone, turning your head to look at commercials on tv.
you knew it was no use. he was gonna stay home and take care of you anyway, no matter what you did.

he sat down next to you and you cuddled into him. you started to drift to sleep when you started coughing and couldn't stop. ethan gently got out of your grip and went to the kitchen. you heard the water run and the cabinets open and close.

ethan walked back to you with a medicine bottle and spoon in one hand and a cup of water in the other. once you saw what he was holding, you took the blankets and covered your head with them. you knew that the medicine was the bad tasting one and that he was going to make you take it. he sat down next to you, gently pulling at the blankets.
"y/n you have to take it. it will make you feel better."
"but it tastes like ass eth."
"i know but you won't cough."
"i'd rather cough then taste that."
"and risk getting me sick?"
you scoffed and took your head out from under the blankets and opened your mouth. he dropped the medicine from the spoon onto your tongue. you cringed and reached for the water. ethan giggles and handed you the water. you gulped it down.

ethan took the medicine and spoon back to the kitchen as you laid back down. you turned your attention to the tv screen. you scrolled through channels, nothing to watch. you finally settled on a random tv channel. you figured you were just gonna fall back asleep anyway so it didn't matter. a few moments later, ethan came back out and sat down. you readjusted and put your head in his lap and fell asleep as he played with your hair.

*when you woke up*
you woke up in bed and ethan was laying next to you, playing on his phone. he looked over and realized you were awake.
"babe you hungry?" he asked. you looked over at him and shook your head.
"too bad. your gonna eat. you need to eat."
you scoffed. "why did you even ask then?" ethan giggled. "i asked because i thought that you'd say yes and it was gonna be easier." ethan got up and put a shirt on, he already had sweatpants on. he leaned over and kissed your forehead and walked out. you heard the front door open and close which indicated that he left. you just fell back asleep because you didn't feel good and you were bored.

a little while later, ethan shook you wake. he had a few bags in his hands, one from panara and one from your local grocery store.
"hey babe, i got your favorite soup and some vick's so you could breathe!"
"awe thanks e, you didn't have too." you leaned over and gave him a hug and he kissed the top of your head. when you let go of him, he reached into the bag and pulled the vick's out. he opened the container and put some on his fingers then with his other hang he pulled your shirt down. he rubbed all over your chest then walked into the kitchen to wash his hands.

"ok baby, now that you can breathe, you need to eat." you nodded your head and reached for the soup. ethan got his out as well, and put on y/f/m.

when you were finished, ethan took the bowls and spoons and threw them away. he walked back out to you and sat down next to you. you snuggled into him and fell asleep.

- - -
hey so i changed lanes :/
note: y/f/m means your favorite movie.
i also rushed on this im sorry lmao.

-tea