♛ snowday ; e

= request
{ this is for flavia @flaviadolann }
- - -

you and your boyfriend, ethan, have been together for about ten months. you and him were pretty comfortable with each other, you guys recently started spending the night together and sleeping in the same bed.

today was a snow day, even school was canceled. ethan spent the night last night, you guys figured school was gonna be cancelled anyway.

you woke up around 8 am. you looked over and saw ethan with his mouth hung open and his arms gently draped over your figure. you smiled at his handsome body then wiggled out of his grip. you wished you could wake up to him every morning.

once you rolled out of bed, you walked to the bathroom attached to your room and started the shower. you adjusted the temperature and took your clothes off. a few minutes later, you heard a sleepy ethan mess with the doorknob then he appeared in the doorway. he smiled at your naked body as you rolled your eyes playfully and got in.

when you finished, you walked out of the bedroom with a towel wrapped around your body. you went to your dresser and got dressed in some sweatpants and a ethans t-shirt that fit you like a dress. then you walked downstairs to where ethan was standing, making you your favorite breakfast.

"hey baby!" you said happily then wrapped your arms around his torso.
"hey! i'm making some of your favorites, as you can see. go sit down and i'll bring it to you." you smiled and he pecked your lips.
"thank you so much. i love you."

you went and sat down and played on your phone until the food was ready. about 10 minutes later, ethan walked into the living room with a plate full of your favorites.
"here you go my princess." he said happily, handing you the plate.
you took the plate from him. "thank you baby." then you began to eat.

when you were finished, he took your plates to the sink and you went to your bedroom to lay down. you got in there and laid under the covers with your face dug into the blankets since you were cold.

a few minutes later, ethan walked into you bedroom. he saw you all wrapped around in the blankets.
"awe. is baby cold?"
"a little." you replied with a high pitched tired voice.
"yeah? how about we cuddle and watch netflix for awhile."
"perfect." you smiled and patted the spot next to you. he walked over and got under the covers with you and wrapped his arms around you while you put your head on his chest. he grabbed the remote from your hands.
"what show princess?"
you cuddled into him more and pointed to your favorite show. "that one." he clicked on it and soon after, you fell asleep watching it.

- - -

i'm sorry it's so short and that it's trash but i tried🥺
thank you for reading my imagines❤️
- tea