tease ; g

grayson went on a road trip for a few days with ethan, just to get his mind off of things. you unfortunately had to stay back to work. today was the day that grayson should be coming home. you got off of work about an hour ago.

you set your stuff down (not including your phone) on the kitchen counter and went up to you and grayson's shared bedroom. you put on your favorite song and changed into grayson's favorite lingerie you owned and a slipped a hoodie and shorts over it. you walked downstairs and sat on the couch. you scrolled threw instagram then you got a text from grayson.

"hey baby, i'm like 15 minutes away!"

"yay! i can't wait to see you!"

you went back and scrolled threw instagram some more and you lost track of time. before you knew it, grayson was walking threw the door.

"hey baby!" he yelled to you happily.

"oh hey!" you shoot up and ran up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. he walked up the stairs with his stuff, going to unpack. you followed closely behind. you stopped at the bathroom first and took your hoodie and shorts off. you walked into the bedroom, swaying your hips. you sat down on the bed and acted like nothing was happening.

"hey baby can yo- shit y/n." grayson's hand immediately went up to his head and began running his fingers threw his hair. he did that when he was turned on or nervous.

"can i what?" you said slowly, smirking.

"never mind i got it." you giggled and grayson went to go get whatever he was gonna ask you to get. you got back on your phone and went on instagram again. he walked back in and looked at you again obviously. he couldn't take it anyone and crawled onto the bed, hovering over you.

"i'll take that." he said while grabbing your phone and setting it on the nightstand. he swiped his hands up and down your sides and whispered in your ear, "you think that teasing me after a week of not seeing me is a good idea? you got it all wrong baby." he kisses your neck and found your sweet spot almost immediately.

that night was filled with lots of smut ;)
- - -

i started it i like did another one oops lol but i got better i think lol i say lol a lot lol i'll stop

- i hope you enjoyed and leave requests if you'd like :)

- i didn't read over this so i'm sorry for any mistakes, comment on the sentence or paragraph they are in and i'll fix them :) tyyy

- also lowercase intended

- have a good day/night