jealous ; e

you and ethan went to the mall to shop around. you and ethan got there and shopped a bit then stopped and ate at the food courts and began shopping again.

when you guys finished and cleared the table, you guys got up and you intertwined your fingers with his and began walking again. when you walked past your favorite store, you stopped and disconnected your hands. ethan groaned because you always make him go in there.

you walked in and went crazy. you got so excited when you were in there that you just pranced around like a little kid in a candy store.

you were looking through the shorts rack when one of your gay high school friends came up behind you. you haven't seen him in 2 years. you and him were really close in high school but drifted when you went your separate ways after graduation.

"hey y/n!" he yelled, exicted, from behind you. you jumped because you were startled and looked behind you. you saw him and immediately wrapped your arms around him. ethan saw the whole thing and stood there confused.

"hey! how have you been?"
"good! i'm still i'm college, it's stressful!"
"that's great!" you exclaimed.

you two continued to talk about your life when he finally told you he had to go. he handed you his phone and you put your number in and he gave you one last hug and walked away.

you continued to shop after your friend walked away. you looked through the shorts and found one you liked. you walked through the rest of store and found a few more things you liked.

you walked up to the checkout counter and checked out. ethan was following you around, on his phone, the entire time. ethan didn't say a word to you the entire time which seemed off to you.

"ethan what's wrong?"
"nothing."
"i don't believe that eth."
"fine. who was that guy?"
"you're jealous!"
"no i'm not." he rolled his eyes.
"yeah you are!"
"just tell me who the guys is..."
"it's my high school best friend. he's gay."
"oh..."

you giggled because he was embarrassed.

"babe you don't have to be jealous. you're the only one i want. i promise."

he smiled and kissed your forehead and you guys walked out and to the next store.

- ❀ -

- lmk if there's any typos
- i'm sorry it's short lol

ily

- tea