club ; g

you and grayson were invited to a club for your best friends birthday party.

when you guys arrived, you and grayson gave your best friend her gift and said hi to everyone that was around. you guys ordered drinks and hung around and caught upwoth some people from high school. when you guys finished, you two walked to the dance floor.

when you guys got there, a slow song was playing. grayson took your hand and you two danced through the slow dance. when that song finished, you and graysons favorite kid cudi song came on.

you were feeling the music and not even on purpose, you starting rubbing your butt against graysons member. grayson was groaning behind you but the music was too loud for you to hear over it. you were doing it for a while when grayson finally had enough. grayson took you by your hand and turned you around.
"y/n what are you doing?"
"what do you mean?" at that point you honestly didn't know what you were doing wrong.
"you really don't know?"
"no, i don't. so please tell me."
"you were rubbing your ass against my... ya know." you started dying of laughter.
"you stopped me from dancing for that?" you asked.
"yeah!"

you laughed and turned back around then continued dancing. this time, since you knew what you were doing, you began rubbing your butt against him again. he groaned and this time you heard it. you started doing it faster and harder, making yourself giggle. you were doing that for awhile until you were sweeped off your feet. you looked around to see who picked you up then you met graysons eyes. there was anger and lust in them. he was mumbling things under his breath and you asked him what he was doing.
"baby i don't wanna go. put me down."
"sh."
"where are we going?"
"you'll see soon enough."
at this point, you guys were outside of the bar and at graysons car. he unlocked his car and opened the passenger door and placed you in there. he walked to the other side and got in.

the entire ride you tried to talk to him but he wouldn't talk back. you tried to put your hand on his knee but he pushed it off. you knew he was angry about you teasing him.

when you guys pulled into the driveway, grayson quickly parked the car and got out. as he walked to your side of the car, you undid your seatbelt then he opened your door. the picked you up and out of the car. he carried you bridal style to the house.
"gray what are you doing? i'm a big girl, i can walk."
"if i were you, i'd be quiet."
and with that, you stayed quiet. you knew what grayson was going to do, and you knew if you pissed him off more, he'd be rough. when he's rough, it leaves to sore but not in a good way.

he carried you upstairs and into your shared bedroom. he placed you on the bed and got right to work.

he went to the end of the bed and pulled your underwear down. he bent down in between your legs and began rubbing your clit. you let soft moans escape your mouth.
"mmm gray, harder."
grayson went harder. he reached down and attached his lips to your clit.
"mmm grayson!"
you reached your hand down and grabbed a handful of his hair and kept moaning as he kept licking.
"grayson i'm gonna cum!" you yelled, gripping on his hair harder. he took his head away from you and rose from in front of you. he walked away. you got up and ran after him.
"grayson what the hell!"
"what? i'm doing what you did."

- - -
sorry this was short lol. i came up with this idea and couldn't make it into what i wanted it to be if that makes sense. none of my a/n make sense lmao.

-sorry if it doesn't make sense :/

- leave requests and vote if you'd like

- thank you for reading and remember im always here to talk if you need someone

- i'm not good at writing smut i'm sorry lol

- lowercase intended

-tea :)