1

Before reading:

The grammar won't be perfect in this or any of my stories.
English isn't my first language and the grammar is the part that's hardest for me so I am aware that it's not always right.
So with this little note I just want to kindly ask you not to comment on it, thank you.

—————

A confused boy roams around the big airport looking for the right direction to go in, it's not easy with all the people hurrying around looking for their planes.

It doesn't help his case that he don't really know where his gate is. He looks at the board telling him where to go but somehow he can't understand what it actually is saying. The numbers and letters are confusing to him.

He have never travelled on his own, if he's being totally honest then he haven't really done anything by himself before. Somehow this trip is the first thing he does alone in the eighteen years that he have been on this earth.

His brown curls are falling in every single direction when he is trying to make sense of what is the gate number and what's the plane number.

"Excuse me, I, do you know which gate the plane to Sweden leaves from?" he stops a flight attendant and asks, giving up at trying to figure it out by himself.

"G9 it's on the far end that way." She answers him with a fake smile, tired of people that keeps asking her like she actually works at the airport and not on an airline.

He thanks her and makes his way down the way she pointed, he realise that it's going to take some time to walk to his gate when he sees that he's right now on G38.

After walking for what seems like hours he finally arrives at G9, there is already a lot of people waiting to be able to board the plane even though it doesn't start the boarding for another hour.

At the end of one of the rows a small man with a grey hoodie sits listening to music on his old MP3. It's not that he don't have a newer device to play his music on, he just likes the feeling of the small music player.

Nothing about him makes him stick out from the other people in the crowed. But the younger man's eyes still falls on him, taking in the brown hair that is visible from under his hoodie.

It's not anything about him in particular that makes so pleasing to look at, he looks like every other person here. Maybe he just happens to be one of the few that actually sits alone and that's a little comfort for the curly haired male, he isn't the only one traveling alone.

"So we have a little miner inconvenient. The plane have been overbooked, so we wonder if anyone is willing to change their flight to the one tomorrow morning. You will of course be compensated with half of your ticket cost back and you will have a room at a hotel just a few minutes away."

Without even thinking the man ready for an adventure raises his hand to show that he is willing to stay another night in London. What he doesn't see is that the man with the MP3 behind him also raises his hand at the question.

A few other people do the same and soon the flight company's little problem is solved. The people that's actually going with this plane starts to board while the once not gets to follow a young blonde girl away from the gate.

"Name?" The lady behind the front desk that is going to help them change their flight and get them ready to check in on a hotel asks the curly haired boy.

"Harry Edward Styles." He says and smiles at her, she doesn't smile back. This is the forth flight this day that she have to change people on because of overbookings.

At the desk beside him the other boy with the MP3 stands listening to a younger boy, he is talking about all the positive things about changing his flight to the morning to make the man in front of him feel like he made the right decision to change his plane.

"And what was your name?"

"Louis William Tomlinson."