6

There isn't close to as many people in the station this time compared to in the day. Most of the stores and food places are closed, and some are closing up.

Louis takes Harry's hand to guide him to the next destination on their journey together. Harry follows without even questioning it, he just hold the older man's hand letting him lead the way.

The suddenly comes to a stop in front of Foyles, Harry is looks around him waiting for the next big thing to happen. After the moment in the aquarium he just can't help but expect great things to come.

"This is where my biggest adventure started." Louis suddenly say after a while of just standing outside of the closed store. He looks up towards the big sign, remembering when he first entered these magical doors.

With that said he walks over to the lock and takes out a key, a key that he haven't used in ages because he has been too scared to go here alone.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks when the big grid starts to move upwards unlocking the empty store.

"Don't worry so much Harry, you want an adventure I'm giving you one." Louis is smiling at the fact that the younger boy's hand still rest in his, the way it just fits perfectly is amazing to him.

"Come." Louis moves inside of the dark store turning of the security alarm so they won't have another incident like the aquarium. He makes the grid go down again so no other people will walk in to the store.

Leading Harry through the rows of books knowing exactly where he is going. It's so quiet in there, the sound from the station long gone.

If it would have been a movie some cheese song would have been played in the background.

Louis walks over to one of the shelfs and pulls out a book, the book that changed his whole life.

"Here." He hands the book to Harry who focuses on the front page, the light from the exit sign is the only thing that makes it possible for him to even see it. It's a black and white picture of a notebook, and the text on the top of the page is written bigger than the rest "The Diary of a Dead Girl".

"I don't understand..." Harry looks up at Louis not sure why he gave him this book. Louis doesn't answer him he just stands there waiting for Harry to figure it out on his own.

Harry moves his eyes from Louis back to the book looking at it again, and that is when he sees the name at the bottom of it, how could he have missed?

"You wrote this?" He says and tries to take in the fact that author is standing right in front of him.

Louis doesn't answer he just grabs Harry's hand again leading him to another part of the store.

"I sold my first ever book in here, I felt like nothing could beat that feeling... but then all of suddenly it sold out everywhere, everyone wanted it." Louis says walking around the store seeing the memory play out like a movie in front of him.

"Why are you going to Sweden?" Harry suddenly asks, realising that Louis knows why he is going but he has no idea why he is going there.

"Apparently my book was the number one best seller over there and they wanted me to do a signing... its bullshit if you ask me." The guilt coming over him like a wave.

"Why?"

There is a moment of them just standing there in the dark bookstore in silence holding hands. Time doesn't exist in there, it could have been seconds but also minutes.

"Because it might be my name on the cover... but I didn't actually write it."