12

"Where are we?" Harry asks when they step out of the taxi and are outside of a big building, nothing is telling Harry what this building is, no signs or anything.

"Just wait." Louis answers with a smile, leading Harry over to a door that's on the far left of the building. Not saying anything else Harry just follows him, curious what is next to come on this adventure they are having together.

This will defiantly be one of those stories that you will tell your grandkids when you're older.

They walk in to a fully light up room, if you can even call it that. The inside of the building is literally just one room with a racetrack.

"Wow." Harry says when he sees a car speeding around, not sure if they're allowed to be here or not. But he does trust Louis.

"That is Zayn, he owns this place... hell he have at least 15 other places like this all around the world." Louis says when he walks over to what seem to be a garage. Harry just follows him like a lost puppy, amazed with everything around him.

He have never met someone like Louis before, someone that knows how to make one night filled with magic.

The car rolls up toward them and stops just a little bit away. Harry immediately recognise the driver when he steps out of it.

Zayn Malik, he happens to be one of the biggest race car drivers of their time.

"Here you go." He tosses the keys to Louis, nothing else is said he just leaves the two men there inside of the big building with the keys to a race car.

"Ready for the drive of your life?" Louis asks walking over to Harry giving him the keys.

"I have been drinking." Harry answers him.

"Do you see any cops around Harry?" Louis asks walking over to the car opening the door to the passenger seat.

Harry is unable to move from the spot he is standing, not quite sure what Louis is trying to tell him. The keys still in his hand.

"The car isn't going to drive itself. It will be our little secret Harry." Louis says, sitting down in the car. He grew up together with Zayn so he have been driving countless times on this track.

Harry walks over to the car sitting down behind the wheel. Sure he have been driving with his instructor beside him but never all on his own.

After adjusting the seat and mirrors he starts the car, it's defiantly louder than any other car he have sat in before.

"Let's see what you go for." Louis says smiling towards Harry.

Harry drives around the track very slowly the first time, scared of breaking the car or doing something wrong. But during his second lap he is starting to loosen up a little.

The hand that Louis is resting on his leg defiantly make him feel like anything is possible.

Louis don't know why he put his hand there, but he likes the feeling of touching Harry. It's like something inside of him is being awaken.

Harry drives a couple of laps before they switch seats. Louis defiantly drives way faster that Harry. He feels like nothing can stop him now.

After speeding around the track for a couple of laps he presses a button that opens up a car door leading them out of the building.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks when Louis is taking the car out on the streets of London.

"Trust me, Zayn won't mind... plus we don't have that much time left on our adventure so we need to make the most of it." Louis answers speeding down the almost empty streets.