4

Harry haven't seen anything like it when they step outside the door. They're completely alone in beginning of the tunnel where all they fish and sea creatures are swimming around.

This isn't even close to what it is in the day. There is so quiet that you can almost hear the water move around the fish.

"Wow." That's all Harry can even say when he is trying to take in the view in front of him, it's like a dream.

"Pretty cool right?" Louis says, the way he says it in makes it pretty clear that this isn't the first time that he does this. Harry can't help but wonder how someone can even come up with this idea. He would never even in his wildest dreams do this.

Without answering Louis he just takes up his camera to make this moment be documented forever.

Snapping a picture of Louis walking just a little bit in front of him through the tunnel, it's such an magical sight.

"I used to come here with my family when I was younger... in the day of course." Louis explains walking around like the place is a second home to him. Something about the way he moves makes even Harry believe that it might be his second home.

He just seems so confident in everything he does.

Harry haven't met anyone that is even close to what Louis is.

Harry just follows him through the tunnel amazed by all the creatures that are currently swimming around them, they don't seem to have a care in the world when they swim around in the blue water.

"It's so beautiful." Louis smiles when he hears the younger boy's statement, he doesn't answer because this was his own little secret until now. He have never taken anyone with him here more than his family.

"We can't stay for too much longer because then they're going to notice that we're here, which will get us in to a lot more trouble than we need right now." Louis says after a while of just standing there.

"Just a little bit longer." Harry answers looking at everything around him, taking in the moment and what's actually happening. He never expected this to even be possible, he didn't think that it was possible to sneak in to places like this at night.

They walk closer to the glass and just stand beside each other, their hands are almost touching and Louis is more focused on that than the sea creatures. He haven't met someone like Harry before, someone so eager for adventure. He just seems so pure.

It's crazy to even think like that because they just met and don't know enough about each other, but somehow he can't help but admire the lines on the younger males face. He wants to get to know everything about him, want to know what made him in such need for an adventure.

Harry turns and faces Louis and gives him a big smile, not sure what to make out of the mysterious man in front of him.

He raises his camera and snaps a picture of Louis by the water, it's almost like the blue colour in it reflects in Louis eyes. 

When he put it back down against his chest he feels how his heartrate starts to pick up, looking in to Louis eyes are different than anything he have ever experienced. School never prepared him for this, the feelings that this complete stranger would give him.

They move closer to each other, their lips almost touching. Their hearts are beating so hard that if you listen really closely you can hear them echoing in the empty aquarium.

They're moment are interrupted by a light from the other end of the tunnel.

"Hey you're not allowed to be here!!" The male voice isn't Lottie's.