15

They just stand their enjoying the moment that they're having together. Louis can't think clearly because all of his senses are filled with Harry, he can feel him, see him, smell him, hear him, but it's not enough.

It's not enough for him, he needs more. He wants more.

They stand there in the light up underground train that is speeding through the dark tunnels, they're moving so fast but to them it feels like time is standing still.

Louis doesn't even care anymore, he just gives in to his body and moves even closer to Harry. Feeling their chest touching.

"I'm going to kiss you now." He says and before Harry can say something back he connects their lips.

It's nothing like he imagined, it's so much better.

Harry is taken back by the sudden action but he falls in to the kiss very fast, it's not that hard to do when it feels so right.

It's not a long kiss but when they part it leaves both of them wanting more.

The train comes to a stop and they step off it. Harry can't think clearly, all he can think about is the feeling he felt when Louis lips were on his.

"The hotel is just around the corner." Louis says, trying not to show how much the kiss actually affected him. He doesn't know why he did it.

Now it actually feels like a stupid idea, they're going to part in a couple of hours and Louis is not at all ready for something serious.

Harry doesn't know where this leaves them now, what will happen now. He is very aware of the fact that they're going two completely different ways as soon as that plane lands on Swedish ground.

"The taxi will be here in half an hour so we probably should go up to our rooms and get our things." Louis says.

"Wait." Harry takes up his camera and snaps a picture of Louis, needing to save just another moment of this night. Needing more than just his memory.

He didn't take that much pictures because he was too busy to live in the moment, but now he regrets it. Wanting more to look back at.

Louis laughs and just leaves a little kiss on Harry's lips before he walk up to the hotel.

"Come on, we have a plane to catch." He says, reaching out his hand towards Harry. Harry grabs it and they together make their way to the elevator.

They're alone in the elevator. The only sound is the elevator music.

"Fuck it." Louis says under his breath and just put his lips on Harrys. Deepening the kiss, needing more.

The kiss is filled with emotions that neither of them can actually understand.

When the elevator comes to a stop and the doors open, they part.

"I'll see you soon." Harry says when they're standing outside the doors of the rooms.