17

They drink their coffee without saying anything to each other, it's not like the rest of the night. This silence isn't comfortable, no this is just awkward because neither know what to say or do.

They just want the answers to be clear, but now in the daylight everything just seems so much different.

"I am so not mentally prepared to meet a lot of people today." Louis says to fill out the silence, he is so tired and he is having a signing in just a couple of hours. But he doesn't regret spending the night with Harry. No he actually feels like that he would do it all over again if he could.

"It must be hard having so much pressure on you all the time." Harry says feeling a little bad that he kept Louis up all night.

Their conversation is interrupted by a voice in the speakers telling them that the flight to Sweden is open for boarding. So they just stand up and walk together to the gate.

They have their seats beside each other so at least they will spend the two hour flight together before they actually have to part ways for real.

No words are spoken between the two men when they walk on to the plane, they just sit down beside each other.

Their hands find each other so easy that even though they aren't talking it just feels alright with their hands intertwined with each other. 

The cabin crew goes through the safety instructions, both men aren't really listening because they're heard it all before.

"Here." Louis hold out a headphone to Harry, it's connected with his MP3 player. Harry takes it and put it inside of his ear, putting his head on Louis shoulder and just let the music take him away.

The plane starts to take off and Harry gets that weird feeling in his ears that you get at take-off and landing. It stops when they're up in the air and he can go back to focusing on the music.

He just sit there with his head on Louis shoulder enjoying his company. Just taking in every moment they have left together. Sure they haven't talked about it, but somehow they both know that this wasn't anything else than an adventure that they shared for the night.

So they both just take in whatever time they have left with each other to later on go back to their lives like nothing of this happened.