8

They don't say anything for a while, they just stand there in the small back room trying to grasp the words that just left Louis mouth. He have never said them out loud before. Sure his family knew about it but no one else.

It was supposed to be a secret they all took with them to the grave.

Harry is trying to find the right words to say but nothing makes sense. He can't put the puzzle pieces of his mind together, there is so many questions that he wants to ask but don't know if they're appropriate or not.

"She left me a note... telling me to do it." Louis breaks the silence so the tension in the air gets a little lighter.

Secrets... the thing about them is that they can't be kept forever, even if you want them too, Louis have been carrying around the feeling of guilt ever since his mother yelled at him, she yelled at him because he was so fucked up.

Before that he always believed he did was Fizzy wanted, he did... but taking the credit for her work wasn't what she wanted, she wanted the world to know it was her work...

But all the publishers thought it was a little too morbid to publish a dead girl's diary as something for the world to read. So he decided what if they thought it was fiction, what if they thought he made it all up...

That they liked.

"She told you?" Harry is finally able to form some words, realizing that this person in front of him is a complete stranger, he is spending his night together with a complete stranger.

He could have been laying at the hotel sleeping, getting ready for his adventure to begin.

"She wanted the world to know her story."

Harry doesn't know what to do, he is starting to think this adventure thing was a big mistake, this man could be a psychopath for all he knows.

He doesn't know Louis and that is right now starting to scare him.

"I haven't told anyone about it, I thought I could just keep it a secret you know." Louis is trying not to freak out, he sees the panic in Harry's eyes and fear is creeping up on him. What if he goes around telling people?

Sure they're completely strangers and who would believe him, but he have also been snapping pictures of Louis the whole night so he do have proof of them actually meeting.

"Why did you tell me?" Harry needs answer, he needs to know why this man decided to share such a big secret with him after just a couple of hours.

"Because who is better to tell than a person you probably never see again." When those words leaves Louis mouth they both get a strange feeling in their chests, they do know it's true. They probably will only share this night together and then move on with their lives, but somehow the thought of it makes them both feel a little weird.

"I crashed my mother's car while driving drunk and told her that it was an animal on the road." Harry suddenly says with a small smile on his face.

"Why are you telling me?"

"Because I thought we were sharing secrets." He says with a smile showing Louis that it's okay, his secret is safe with him.