13

Harry connect his phone to the Bluetooth in the car so he can be the DJ for the car ride. Not knowing where they are going happens to be something that Harry have grown used to right now. He kind of enjoys the journey even more when he doesn't know the final destination.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Harry suddenly asks Louis, remembering the martini that they drank earlier.

"It's not an adventure if it's a good idea my young friend." Louis says laughing a little, knowing fully well that it wasn't enough alcohol for it to actually be illegal to drive.

Harry knows that the answer isn't what he wanted to hear but somehow he accepts it, accepting that Louis is in charge of this night... and somehow the thought of him dying in this car together with Louis doesn't scare him.

This night has been the best night of his life and right in this moment he isn't scared of death.

He thinks back at the moment when he crashed his mother cars remembering thinking that it couldn't be the end. He wasn't ready for his life to end then... but now it feels like nothing can top this night.

"Play something good." Louis says when the song that played earlier comes to an end. Harry picks the only song that wants him to hang out of the window singing at the top of his lungs.

The music is taking over both of their bodies while they are speeding down the road that takes them out of London.

Harry rolls down the window and put his whole upper body outside of it, letting the cold October air take a hold of his curls.

"I wanna grab both your shoulders and shake baby, snap out of it!" He sings out in to the dark night, feeling freer than ever before.

Louis can't help but admire the beautiful boy, right now he can't imagine another place that he would rather be. This man makes him feel like everything is okay, like it isn't so horrible that he published his dead sister's diary... and later on become famous because of it.

"This is a great song." Louis says and gives Harry a big smile, not sure if the younger male heard him. Harry is still hanging out of the window letting the wind hug his face, making it numb from the cold.

When the song comes to an end Harry put his body back inside of the car, his face completely red from being outside.

"I feel so alive right now." He says looking at the older man who is driving, he looks beautiful.

Somehow he can't help but think of tomorrow, he doesn't want to think what's to come but it's there in the back of his head.

This might not mean anything, this might just be another night for Louis, he doesn't know.

Harry have never met anyone like Louis before, someone that just goes on an adventure with a complete stranger just for the heck of it.

They stop a little bit outside of London, there is a park that Louis used to go to when he was younger. This is where he was when he got the call about Fizzy.

He never expected to come back here, but something about Harry makes him want to share this with him. Maybe he could turn this place that's full of bad memories in to one good one.

Because right now Harry is making a lot of bad things seem like good things.

"We're here" Louis says and steps out of the car, entering in to the cold night.

"It's breath-taking" Harry says when he is outside of the car looking around. The trees have all changed colour and the leafs that has already fallen off are laying beautifully on the ground or dancing in the wind.

"This is where my life started, or at least the chapter of my life that we're in now." Louis says not sure if the statement is true or not. He used to believe it before, but somehow it almost feels like with Harry another chapter has begun to be written.