11

Louis feel the abstinence starting to kick in, realising the last time he was smoking was back at the hotel, which is hours ago. Really needing the nicotine, he walks over to Harry who is standing in line for the toilet.

"I'm going out to smoke." He says to him, showing Harry the package of cigarettes just in case he doesn't catch what he was saying, even though there is no music on the people have gotten a lot louder.

Talking and singing along to the song in their headphones is just some of the things that is getting louder for every drink that the bartender pass out to the people.

"I'll just pee then I'll come out." Harry answers Louis, watching the older man walk away. He doesn't even try to hide the fact that he is checking out his ass.

Louis wraps his arms around himself by reflex when he steps out in to the cold October night. It's defiantly colder now that when they went inside.

"Want one?" Louis walks over to Liam who is right now not having a lot to do. Moving his package of cigarettes towards Liam.

"No thanks, I quit and you know that Niall would kill me if he smelt it on me." Liam answers smiling at Louis, not quite sure how they become friends to begin with.

Liam defiantly isn't the type to befriend the people that he throws out of clubs because they're too drunk, but still he became friends with Louis.

"Oh yes, your Irish flatmate that somehow acts like your girlfriend even though he is a little of a man whore himself." Louis answers, knowing fully well that Liam will know that he doesn't mean anything bad. Truth is that he actually likes Niall, he is defiantly one of the best people he have met.

But that doesn't change the fact that Niall happens to end up with a different girl pretty much every night.

He light the cigarette and just let the smoke fill his lungs, feeling how he is getting calmer for every drag that he takes.

"Hi." Louis feel how a smile is creeping up on his face when he hears the younger man's voice.

He turns around looking at him, really taking in his appearance, so beautiful.

He is wearing a pair of black jeans with a black hoodie that has some white print on it, and over it he have a jeans jacket with teddy fur on the inside. He is breath taking.

The time is already 02:14 so they still have some time before they have to be back at the hotel, but somehow it feels like it is too little time for everything that Louis want's to show Harry. He have this weird feeling of wanting to show Harry the whole world.

He haven't felt like this before.

"Harry, this is my friend Liam, Liam this is Harry." Louis says, realising that he didn't introduce the two earlier when they went in to the club.

"Nice to meet you." Harry says putting his hand out for Liam to shake, his mother raised him to shake hands when he meet new people and somehow that stuck... even when it's on a night out.

"Likewise." Liam answer reaching out and taking Harry's hand, already liking the young man because of his manners. When you work a job like Liam he slowly starts loosing hope in manners in humanity, people like Harry is a fresh breath of air.

"So... Liam, do you know if Zayn is in town?" Louis ask, taking a last breath of the cigarette. Putting it out on the ground.

"He is." Liam answers.

"Then we have to get going Harry."

"Where to?"

"Our next adventure of course."