20

Two years, there's two years since they shared that magical night together.

They have moved on with their lives, but somehow the night still burn as bright in their memories now as the day after.

Harry is right now on a plane on his way to New York, he got a job offer to be a photographer for a magazine. He couldn't turn this opportunity down.

They found the Instagram that he created after his trip to Sweden, they loved the pictures he took over there and just needed to have him in their team.

Things in Louis life is also taking off in a better direction, he just released a new book that he actually wrote himself. The book have received even more attention than The Diary of a Dead Girl did. He is absolutely loving the attention it's getting because he knows that this is actually something he deserves.

He is right now sitting on a hotel room together with a reporter who are interviewing him for a piece that they will have about him in their magazine.

He tries not to revel too much about what the book actually is about but he also knows that even if he told them they wouldn't believe him.

Things like that just don't happen in real life, or at least not for most people. It did happen to Louis.

"So tell me, how did you come up with all these magical things that happen in this book?" The young woman interviewing him told him earlier that she actually did read the book and loved it. It's just such a celebration of love and freedom.

"I take inspiration from things I experience and things I see. So I'm guessing it just came at a moment when I was inspired." Louis answers with a big smile, not telling the truth about it.

"So considering how it ended will there be a second book?"

That question is something Louis have been thinking about a lot, because truth is that after the last chapter was written that was it, nothing happened after that.

"Honestly? I don't know. Right now I don't think so but we never know what the future have in store for us so maybe someday." He answers, wrapping up the almost forty minute long interview. He thanks the young lady for the interview and then sit down just waiting for the next person to enter the room.

He have a lot of interviews planned today and right now it feels like they all ask the same questions. The answers are always the same, he doesn't tell them more than they need to know but not too little so they think he doesn't care.

He just can't explain the real story behind the book, it's his own little secret.