10

The two boys are dancing like nobody is watching, not that anyone is giving them any special attention more than a couple of girls who recognise Louis from a signing he had a few weeks back.

They watch them while they're moving together like two magnets that's drawn to each other.

Louis doesn't notice them because he is too busy with taking in the moment, this might be the beginning of Harry's adventure... but this right here will be the part Louis will remember, this will hunt him long after they part ways.

Something about the way Harry is moving drives Louis absolutely insane, the way he moves his hips to the music is hypnotising.

Even though it's such a generic pop song that's playing in the headphones he still feels like the moment is perfect.

He haven't been a fan of this up beat kind of music before, but somehow this young man is changing that for him.

"Come on." Harry says when he notice that Louis isn't really dancing the same way he is. Louis didn't even notice that he stopped dancing and just moves a little to the music until Harry pointed it out.

Something about the atmosphere makes Harry feel brave, so he just boldly put both his hands on Louis hips to help him loosen up a little, the touch is setting Louis on fire.

They're moving together to the beat of the song, Louis puts his hands on Harry's shoulders, craving more of his touch.

A couple of songs pass and both their faces is covered with big smiles. A small pearl of sweat is visible on Harry's forehead, he isn't used to this kind of intense up beat dancing.

"Want a drink?" Louis takes off his headphones when he says it to show Harry that he should do the same.

"What?" He asks when he pulls them off, not really catching what the older man said before.

"Want a drink?" Louis repeats himself still with a big smile on his face. Harry answers with a nod and follows him over to the bar.

The girls who watched them earlier are standing there giggling when they see the boys moving towards them.

"You're Louis Tomlinson aren't you?" One of them asks when the two of them are close enough to actually hear them.

"Depends on who's asking." Louis answers, the smile going away. Harry stands beside him ordering something from the bartender.

"I'm Olivia, I was at your signing at Waterstones in Covent Garden." She says and gives him a smile that is supposed to be flirty, convinced that she can make the man fall in love with her... just like she fell in love with him though his writing.

"Nice to meet you." Louis answers with a fake smile, not really in the mood to talk to anyone more than Harry.

"Here." Harry suddenly says pulling him out of the awkward situation he is in with the girl.

"What is this?" Louis ask looking very sceptical at the dark drink in the cocktail glass in Harry's hand.

"Only the best thing you'll ever drink." Harry answers.

He takes the drink with a grateful smile, this boy is making him smile more than normal.

One sip of the drink and he feels the welcoming bitter taste of coffee.

"Oh this is dangerous, you could drink a lot of these and probably end up with both alcohol poisoning and a heart attack from the coffee." Louis says, taking another sip of the delicious liquid.

"That is the charm of a good espresso martini." Harry answer him.

————————

Since I written this I have gotten a lot of questions about what an espresso martini is.
So here it goes,
You take equal amount of vodka, espresso and some coffee liqueur, I usually use Kahlua.
You shake it together with ice and then pour it in to a chilled martini glass.
Here is some pictures of some I've made and one my former colleague did for me.