1. Burden

I've lived my life rather... unnoticed.

Granted I never did anything to try and stand out, mainly because I wasn't allowed to.

My father is none other then the #2 pro hero, Endeavor. Sad thing is my existence is kept a secret because I am a spawn of a affair. My mother despised being thrown to the side and she only keeps me around in order to get the attention of Endeavor or well Enji Todoroki.

I have a perfect combination of my parents quirks. 'Angels flame'.

I have a flame like halo whenever I activate the flames part of quirk. I can have wings made of feathery flames, much like that of a phoenix. I'm able to change the temperature of the fire even though it severely drains my energy. That's just the fire side though.

I also have regular white feathery wings, and of course I can fly with them... Though they are naturally supposed to be out, my mother makes me put them away as to not cause attention to myself. Supposedly there is another part of this quirk but I have never seen it for myself...

My mother's quirk which is simply that she has angel like wings. They were beautiful. It's sad to say her personality is the complete opposite of what a angel usually stands for.

She never took her wings out anymore. Apparently she got into a accident and one of her wings suffered permanent damage making it so she can't use them even if she wanted to.

I have trained every single day of my life ever sense my quirk manifested.

Everyday after school I would have to sprint home in a certain amount of time or else the training would be a lot worse.

After five long hours of various training exercises I then had to study. My mom would almost always be watching over me like a hawk.

I fell into this lifestyle. I was used to it. I never made friends. I always got the top spot in every category. Yet it was always requested to keep it quite due to my 'father' but that reason was never fully disclosed to others.

All eyes were wanted off of me at all times. I was what you could say 'Plan B' or a fallback. If Shoto Todoroki, my older, half brother was to fail at surpassing our father and All Might he would have me. Granted he felt like it wouldn't come to that so he would spend about 99.99% of his time when he wasn't working, with his other family, or as I see it, his 'main' family.

I understood the conditions. I was a outcast. A second thought. I didn't mind it because I never saw attention as a good thing.

Though I wasn't prepared for that.. my father... sitting in the living room... with my mother and me... telling me to take the U.A. Entrance exams...

"I-I'm sorry S-Sir... I mean... A-Are you s-sure?" I asked while shaking.

I felt the glare from my mother. I tensed up as I keep my focus on my father.

"Yes. (Y/N). If you are to be the perfect backup then you need the proper training. I can tell this..." he looks over at my mother with a look of disgust. "Woman...you call mother has been training you. It seems to be like you are already on a good track to be a hero, but then again I don't agree with the technique she uses. So that's why I am assigning you my own version. You will follow it to the dot. No exceptions!" Endeavor declares.

The scowl on my moms face deepens before she harnesses a fake smile.

"Are you sure that's a smart idea sweetie? I mean look at her! She is perfectly fine with the way I am doing things right now, aren't ya?" My mother turned to me and asked in a very sinister voice while placing her hand on my shoulder.