3. The Exams

I woke up with my wings tightly wrapped around me.

The day I had been dreading finally arrived.

I pulled myself off the comfortable surface that was my bed.

I had prepared everything in a bag that I needed previously like my gym wear which rested on a hook by the door.

The only thing I had to do was prepare a meal that could hopefully get me through what I knew would be an exhausting day.

I decided to treat myself to my favorite breakfast, (F/B).

Though my mother was never a big fan of it, she wouldn't be awake until I was already at the exam, so I didn't have to worry about her.

I finished preparing it and slowly ate it while watching the time.

It grew closer to when I had to leave in order to arrive on time for the exam.

I quickly got myself ready before leaving the house.

My panicking nerves grew the closer I got to the school.

Students around my age of many different shapes and sizes came from all different directions and made their way to a certain building.

My knees shook as I clutched onto my bag's straps

The intimidating H shaped building towering over my form while I walked into the gates closely examining every person who had entered.

Though their goal was just to make it to this years hero course enrollment, mine was to make it to last years. Possibly one of the most difficult things I would have to do in my whole life.

I followed the crowed into the building. We all made our way into a large auditorium.

On stage I noticed Present Mic doing some strange dance moves.

Once all the chairs filled up, Present Mic started to speak.

"Hey are you all ready!?!" The loud man asked.

The whole room fell silent, not really knowing to answer.

The pro grew upset at the unresponsive crowd.

"It's just like last year.." I heard him mumble before he went off to explain the exams.

He went off to talk about how there was a robot point system in place. That each robot had a certain amount of points that they were worth, having a red letter on them that says their score. The more robots you destroy, the better of a chance you have at getting into U.A.

After he finished explaining, everyone broke off to get changed and then make their way to whichever sector they were assigned.

My (F/C) tank top was specially designed for those with wings as quirks. The back was low enough so that my wings wouldn't rip through the fabric. The shorts were just simply black with two white strips on either side that went up to my mid thigh. My shoes were (F/C) sneakers with white laces and three black diagonal stripes.

My mother always chose what type of clothes I would wear. If she found me wearing anything that wasn't to her specific taste she would tear it off and demolish it. It might've just been the fashion designer in her. Despite the fact her career never took off, she still worked on her drawings and would often make me model anything of her design.

I noticed other people had more conservative clothes which made me feel even more self cautious.

I stared in awe at the gates with a large B plastered on the front.