10. Get Along

"What the hell are you doing here!?"

"I-I-"

"She's under this agency now." Endeavor sounded in. "(L/N) has a useful quirk that fits in well here."

Bakugo huffed before harshly sitting in a seat.

I shuffled slightly closer to my brother because I felt like Bakugo might explode my face if I was near.

"Are you okay, (L/N)?" The split haired boy asked.

"I just wasn't expecting all of you to be here as well..." I mentioned, including Midoriya in the conversation.

"I'm surprised you're here too. I didn't think my father would take an interest in a flying quirk."

"Well, I'm sure there is more to it, right (L/N)?" Midoriya asked.

I rubbed my wrist from the stringing that was starting from where my mother had grabbed it. "It's kinda complicated to explain."

"Well we'll figure out about it eventually. We often get in fights while patrolling and I doubt he'll let you get away with doing very little."

"Yeah... Probably.." I was getting slightly nervous.

"I'm sure it'll be fine! You got us!" The green haired boy smiled brightly, which brought a small smile to me.

"Don't worry about it. I'll have your back." Shoto looked over to where the fuming blond was. "Despite how rude he is, he'll help you too."

I glanced over in the same direction.

Bakugo was calm, or as calm as he could be, scrolling through his phone. Casually leaning back in his seat.

I gazed as his side profile and his un-clenched jaw and somewhat relaxed eyes. I always found him attractive, but seeing this other side of him really caught me in a daze.

His eyes looked over at me, before he turned himself.

"What're you looking at, flying rat?" His eyes glared intently, me feelings as though a hole was burning right through my head.

"I-Um- nothing!" I quickly looked at my feet on the ground while trying to hide my blush.

I could hear a slight chuckle from the side before glancing up and seeing my brother pretending he wasn't paying attention.

"It's not funny!" I whisper yelled.

"It is a little bit." He went back to a calm expression. "I didn't know you could be so forward to stare at your crush."

"She likes Kacchan?" Midoriya innocently chimed in.

I glared at the boy. "I don't like him!" I defended.

"Sure, sure." Shoto waved off.

We bickered back and forth before just having a regular conversation.

It was nice to again just talk to him without anything weird happening.

"Okay, we're here." The driver announced.

Endeavor climbed out first, followed by Bakugo, Midoriya, me, then Shoto.

I gazed up at the agency in awe. Surprised at the mass of the building.

"It's pretty overwhelming at first, but you get used to it." Midoriya suddenly mentioned.

"Overwhelming is an understatement..." I expression.

"Would you guys stop being best friends and hurry the fuck up!?" Bakugo yelled.