6. Rough First Day

The day finally came.

The one where I would have to work hard to remain as unnoticed as I could possibly manage.

Which will be hard considering I was a first year going into a second year class.

As I approached the massive gateway that leads into the school known as U.A I take a deep breath to calm my nerves.

I trekked through the student filled halls that were towering over my small form giving off a intimidation like nothing I ever experienced before, except from my mother.

I halted at the stairs that would lead up to the second year hallway as I saw some older students fooling around on the stairs.

I continued to watch how comfortable they were with each other.

A girl with pale pink skin and beautiful short cotton candy pink colored hair and little horns poking from the curls, with eyes that were black and yellow.

A boy with spiked up red hair and red eyes that had a scar going over the right one, and sharp, shark like teeth that would show whenever he laughed.

Another boy who had black hair and eyes, and interesting elbows.

Then another male who had a electric blond with a streak of black running through the side, and yellow eyes

And yet another boy who when I glanced over I was met with piercing crimson eyes that I could feel would tear up my very soul.

"The hell you looking at small pint?" A rough voice snapped me out of my inner terror and caused me to come back to reality.

All the peers in the groups attention snapped towards my direction, so much for being invisible.

I visibly started to shake at the amount of eyes on me.

"Aww, shes such a cutie! Are you lost sweetie?" the pink girl asked.

A small heat of embarrassment washed over my face as I stammered at her first statement.

"I think she is just nervous Mina, it is the first day after all." the red haired boy declared.

"I-I'm just trying to get up the stairs..." I mumbled quietly as I shifted my feet awkwardly.

"She definitely is lost. Up here is the second year hallway. You're at the first year now." the raven head informed.

I nodded my head and went to speak again as I sort of small burst of confidence ignited through me but was shattered as the rough voice started to talk, well more like lecture.

"Stop bothering us first year. Go hang out with those other weaklings that are more on your level."

"A-actually I am supposed to be g-going to the second y-year h-hall."

"Really? How come?" The red head questioned.

Though the question was simple and just out of curiosity the fact I felt I had to answer made me even more nervous to be facing these people who worked so hard to be where they are and yet I am being thrown into it with them.

"I've been put a y-year ahead due to my scores on the entrance exam...."

Silence stuck as more nerves forced there way into my system.

"You better be lying half pint or you will regret ever facing me." the blond male threatened.

I shook my head as I looked down at the ground.

"She doesn't seem like the type to joke around about stuff like that Bakugo." The sharp toothed boy chimed in.

I glanced back up again and it seemed as though smoke was forming from around the angry male who I came to know name was Bakugo. Which I then realized smoke was forming off him but just from his hands.