7. So Much For Being Invisible.

"Can someone volunteer to spar against (L/N)?" Aizawa asked the class.

I shuffled slightly from the sudden attention, not really expecting anyone to actually volunteer.

"I'll do it." A gruff voice sounded from a bit away.

Bakugo stepped away from the others, it didn't take long for me to realize it was him who spoke up.

"He just wants revenge for this morning!" His blond friend with a black streak on the fringe cackled.

"SHUT THE HELL UP DUNCE FACE!" The ash blond retorted.

"Both of you, be quite." Aizawa snapped. "This is for (L/N) as a introduction into the course to see where she is, don't let things get personal Bakugo."

The mentioned male clicked his tongue before standing across from me.

"Also, no use of quirks." The teacher added.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"If you got to use your quirk you might kill her Bakugo!" The red head yelled out.

"IF SHE DIES, SHES JUST WEAK!"

"Just get on with it so I can sleep.." our raven haired teacher mumbled.

Bakugo's attention snapped to me in a instant.

I stiffened up slightly at his harsh glare.

He started to walk towards the right with his eyes still focused on me.

I did the same to be perfectly across from him.

Suddenly he lunged forward after seeing I wasn't going to make the first move.

He quickly tried throwing a right hook at my face but I ducked and sent one on his chest.

The boy stumbled back slightly before coming right back.

He managed to hit me on the shoulder which threw my shoulder back, causing me to back away to the side.

His continuous assaults were draining.

I sometimes would manage to doge, but only by the skin of my teeth.

We stood parallel to each other, slightly panting from our fight.

He was visibly sweating from the way his skin glistened.

I was no better.

I unzipped my gym uniform jacket and threw it to the side.

Sweat dropped down my chin and onto my chest as it raised up and down from every breath.

"Oooo she getting serious!!"

"She wasn't before?"

I ignored the calls from others as I focused on my opponent.

He came at me with both hands forward.

I instantly grabbed both his wrists and rolled on my back while he flung over me and landed on his own back.

I swiftly kicked myself up and over the blond, sitting myself on his stomach and pinning his arms to the ground with my hands, and his legs with my feet.

"DAMN! NEWBIE DESTROYED YOU!" Someone called out.

"Get the fuck off me!" He hissed.

I furrowed my brows and tightened my grip on his wrists.

"Bakugo is a confirmed bottom!" Another person shouted.

I shot a look to the crowd from the nonsense they were spouting.