9. Same Agency

"Now, you will all be attending your work studies this week. There are no exceptions to this. All the people you are under have been contacted and agreed to this."

'That's right.. my work study is under father..."

Flashback:

"Listen here. They have work studies for second years, and you'll most likely have to have one as well. I signed you up under me. It was apart of the process to get you into the second year."

"I-Is there anyone else in your work study..?"

"Shoto and these two other kids. Don't worry about that though. You'll fit in just fine with part of your quirk being fire so it only makes sense for you to be under mine."

"Yes sir.."

Back to present:

"Is that clear?"

"YES SIR!" the class sounded.

"Before you leave today, you need to get your hero costumes." Aizawa shuffled through some papers before pulling out a folder. "(L/N), this is for you."

I glanced around before looking back at him. He waved it around as a gesture for me to come get it.

I carefully pushed back my chair, trying to not make any sounds. Once I got to the front, he held out the folder to me which I gently took from his hands.

I went to walk back to my desk before he held onto the back of my shirt by the collar.

"She needs to be walked down to support to get her costume and case. Bakugo, sense you seem to prefer not to be in class, why don't you take her?"

The mentioned boy's head snapped up at the mention of his name.

He had a look that screamed 'I'll kill you in your sleep.'

"Let her go herself!" The ash blond snapped.

"In case you can't remember, she's new. She'll get lost."

"Then have an extra take her!"

"You're going Bakugo!"

The teacher grabbed him with his scarf, pulling him out of his chair and over to the door.

It was such a swift motion, I was in shock from the sudden change of where the boy was.

I clutched the folder against me and looked to the teacher hesitantly.

"He wont bite." He sighed lazily while pulling out his sleeping bag. "Probably."

That last bit didn't help my nerves. I swear my eyes went so wide the probably would've popped out of their sockets.

"Oi, hurry up flying rat!" Bakugo called.

I quickly turned around and left the room, closing the door behind me.

"Flying rat?"

"You have wings. You're a damn rat. Flying fucking rat." He spat.

"Okay then..."

"Whats up with you?" He kept walking forward but he looked at me from the side. "I don't actually care. I just don't wanna deal with you being all mopey."

"I just feel bad.. You helped me not be late, and got in trouble.. Now you have to walk me to-"

"Shut up about it. No reason to get your panties in a twist over it."

I went quite, unsure of why he was so mad about a simple apology.

I kept following him to the support lab.