Chapter VI Jaxson

I stood there watching them as they walked away. But right before the three of them rounded the corner I saw Felix turn around and give me a smirk.

After seeing that I froze. My heart began to pound in my chest. I honestly thought I might've had a crush on the new kid. I felt myself give a small smile once I knew they weren't watching.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket notifying me that I had a text message. Curious as to who it was I quickly pulled it out to check.

Mason 11:29am
Hey dude.

I wonder what he wants.

Me: 11:30am
Hey what's up?

Right as I sent my reply I heard the bell ring signalling my next period. I quickly ran to my locker to grab my next book.

Once I had it I pulled out my phone to check my new text. But this time I had two. One was from Elijah as well as Mason.

I decided to read Mason's before checking Elijah's.

Mason: 11:45am
I had a few guys enroll in your school.

Reading that message. I started to panic.

What?!

Me: 11:50am
What? Why?

I replied once I sat down in my desk at the back near the door of my class. I wasn't able to concentrate on anything else but Masons text. Making me ignore Elijah.

Mason: 12:00pm
I knew that'd be your reaction. That's why I told them to enroll. They'll be going with you starting tomorrow.

I didnt know how to respond to him so I didnt and decided to check Elijah's message instead.

Elijah: 11:40am
Hey I heard your going through some problems. Are you ok man?

Damn how are they finding out?!

Your not exactly the best actor out there.

Quiet.

Me: 12:27pm
What are you talking about? I'm fine. By the way where'd you get your info?

Elijah: 12:36pm
From Jayden. He goes there. You didnt know?

When I read that I started to panic and I had a feeling it was starting to show because I heard the teacher stop her lecture.

"Are you alright? Do you need to head to the nurses office?" I heard her ask.

I put my phone away and glanced around the classroom to see everyone staring at me.

"No mam' I'm fine. Sorry for interrupting. Please go on." I said. She looked at me for a couple of minutes before continuing with the lecture.

But before I could go back to my phone to reply to Elijah one certain pair of eyes found mine.

Andres.

How had I not noticed him before? I held his gaze before looking away.

He was different from when I saw him a few moments ago.

He acted like he normally did making me second guess myself.

Was that all an act?

Dont know. Keep your senses on high alert in case it wasn't.

Right.

Me: 12:50pm
He does? Since when?

Elijah immediately replied. Were they even in school?

Elijah: 1:00pm
Since today. Mason told him and a few of the guys to enroll today. They should've gotten there an hour ago. Why? Didnt Mason tell you?

Me: 1:05pm
No he didnt. He said just now they'd start tomorrow.

Elijah: 1:11pm
Oh. Well act like you don't know. And dont wait up for them.

Me: 1:12pm
Ok.

Elijah: 1:15pm
I think he sent them to spy on you for a day. See how you acted.

Me: 1:20pm
And?

Elijah: 1:23pm
You confirmed our suspicions.

Me: 1:24pm
Which is?

Elijah: 1:26pm
Reserved. Your being bullied.

Damn.

I started panicking once again. Jayden was here. Him and a few others.

There was seventy two members in the family. I had no idea who mason had sent. And if they confirmed it in person would mean Mason and Elijah will enroll the day after tomorrow. Who knows who else he'll bring.

As soon as the bell rang I raced out the door after I was packed up. I wanted out. I needed a bathroom. I felt like I was going to throw up.

Why had Mason done this? I told him this morning I was fine.

He didn't believe you.

That or he doesn't want me bullied because of being gay.

That's quite possible.

Hmm... well I'm not liking it.

Get over it. Theres nothing you can do. Your not strong enough to command them.

Hmm...