Chapter VIII Andres

During lunch I had found the lunch line empty. I was glad because after running into Jaxson and Brynlee I swear I would've had another episode and  I was no where near any empty bathrooms. I knew that they would be full at this time too.

So lunch had gone by uneventful. Well except for the fact that Felix joined my crew. He still smirks because he knows he made me uncomfortable enough to leave class.

I was currently in the next class when Drooley was caught texting.

Is he texting that guy from the bathroom or his friends?

I never did find out because he raced out of the class. When I got up to leave I felt a hand on me.

I started to panic but kept my cool. I turned to see it was one of the cheerleaders. Jasmine Gomez.  She wasn't the head cheerleader more like the second head cheerleader. 

"Hey Jax. Why dont we get away from here and I can show you a good time." She flirted sexually. 

I froze. She wanted sex. Just like my father.

"No. Get away from me slut." I said as angrily as I could. When inside I started to panic.  I needed a bathroom. 

This is the third time today. Damn. I'm so pathetic. 

I raced unseen to the nearest bathroom which was next to the lockers and the H building.  It was the one most people didn't go to.

I was in there maybe about five minutes before I heard Drooley come in.

"Come on you can do this. They wont touch you. They wont touch you. Just like Jace said attack your fears before they attack you." I heard the guy from the next stall whisper.

You got to be freaking kidding me. What's up with people and coming in? I just want to be alone.

"Hey dude... you alright in there?" I heard him ask.

I started to hyperventilate. I couldn't catch my breath.

"Leave me alone." I whispered.

I didnt want him to know it was me.

I knew he wouldn't be able to tell if I whispered.

"I don't feel comfortable leaving you in here like this." He said sounding worried. His voice was laced with worry and concern. But I knew that if he knew it was me he'd leave. But that was also risking him telling his friends. And I couldn't have that.

"I'm fine. Now go." I whispered again trying to make him leave.

"I wont. Not till I know your truly ok. I can hear you suffering in there. Are you being bullied?" He asked. He really wasn't leaving till he knew.

Damn it. I just want to be alone.

I started crying knowing there was no way out of this.

"No." I whispered. I was trying to calm myself down because if he knew I was crying he would definitely step in.  Just like his friend had.

"You sure? It's ok to tell me. I am too." He said sadly. He was trying to reason with me.

When he said that it truly hurt knowing he was hurting because of me. But I had no choice. I thought that he might beat me or touch me if he wasn't afraid of me. He was stronger than me by a long shot.

I'm so sorry.

"No I really not being bullied." I whispered one more time.

"Well then why are you like this? You sound like your having a panic attack. I heard you at lunch too." I heard him say. I stopped breathing again.