Chapter XI Elijah

"What was with the winking?" I asked seriously. I couldn't think of why that made me mad considering I was here because I was hurt because of Jaxson finally finding his mate. And that it wasn't me.

"Him? Oh that's Micah the sexiest guy here." He answered seriously. He tried to intimidate me but it wasn't working. I'm the future Gamma. I can understand why he was trying. They have to protect these people.

He seemed saddened because of it. Like there was something deeper. I wanted to know but I wasn't that pushy. Especially for a guy I was sure I'd never see again.

I stumbled upon this place three years ago because it was then that I found out I was in love with Jaxson. I somehow knew he wasn't going to be my mate.

"Are you and this Micah character a thing? Lovers?" I asked curiously. I was secretly hoping they weren't for some reason.

"No. Hell no. But he is my best friend and he is amazing in bed." He smirked to himself.

I almost let out a growl. For some reason I wanted to change his mind.

This Micah guy will be trash compared to me. I'll make sure of that.

For some reason I felt in competition. I didn't know why since I was in love with Jaxson. That I only remembered this guy from three years ago because he was my first and he was amazing too.

I didn't know how many times him and Micah did it but I will make sure he wants me instead of him from now on.

"Then why did you say that?" I had to make sure of something. I wanted to make sure he didn't love him.

"Because it's true he's amazing. That's why he's back here and I'm out there. He can satisfy better then I can. I'm not cut out for this I guess but you asked for me personally so I'll try my best. Can't guarantee I'm as good as Micah though." He said undressing. My breath hitched in my throat as I silently watched.

"When I first came here and had done it with you, you were amazing. I haven't done anything with Micah so I cant compare but let me tell you. I don't want to." I whispered that last part. Lust clear in my voice and eyes.

He smirked knowing I was already hard for him. In his eyes I can see he was excited. He said it was because of Micah. Had this guy taken all of his customers?

Well if so I'm relieved for some reason. I'm glad I'm the only one right now. And I was hoping to keep it that way. Depending on how tonight went would determine if this was the last time or if I came back.

"Alright there sexy lets do this." He said fully undressed. I couldn't move. I raked my eyes up and down his body. "See something you like?" He asked seductively. He was not helping me. My breath hitched in my throat as I saw him take slow agonizing steps towards me.

He knew he had me rooted to my spot. He was definitely experienced. I couldn't tell why people liked that Micah guy but I didn't want to. I wanted to make this guy mine.

Was that bad? That I wanted to mark him? Without even knowing my mate? I didn't know but it felt right. It felt natural. I wanted him. Not only because he was experienced but because only his smell was enough to drive me wild.

I would find out my mate a few days from now. My birthday was around Jaxson's. Three months from three days from now. And before I met my mate I wanted this guy. All mine. At least for the night. I know only female wolves go into heat but this guy was making me go wild.

"Mine." I whisper growled. He froze. Rooted to his spot. It wasn't of fear though. I can tell it was from shock and surprise.

I think this is mate.