Chapter 2

I sat down on the couch in the living room, and looked at the 3 men in my apartment. "About what?" I asked. "You are to change nothing, and you cant tell us anything about the future." The hokage said, pointing a finger at me. "I know. This isnt the first time this has happened to me." I said, remembering just a few weeks ago, when I was in My Hero Academia.

"It isnt the first time?" Iruka asked, stunned. "The second, actually. Trust me, everything will be the exact same as it would normally be." I said. "You have special chakra. It's like you are unable to die, but you still feel pain." Kakashi said, looking me up and down. I crossed my arms and stared at him. "No, I think I can die, I'll just be sent back to my world." I said, smirming. "The only exception is, the only way I can die is suicide. So, I'll be here for a while." I said, looking out the the window behind the men.

"Okay, well this was quicker than expected. Behave." The hokage said, walking out of the house. Kakashi left to, but Iruka stayed a little longer. He walked up to me, and smiled. "I saw you blushing when Kakashi was looking at you." He said, poking my shoulder. I poked him back, and sighed. "Sont judge me. I would do the same thing if you were the one looking at me." I turned him around and pushed him out the door. "I'm older in my world by the way. I'd be turning 17 soon." I said, closing the door.

(The next day)

I ate breakfast, so I wasnt hungry when I walked up to the boys. Sakura was a little late, but that was fine by me. "I saw the hokage, Kakashi-sensei, and Iruka-sensei in your apartment last night. Why is that?" Sasuke asked, poking my forehead. I had the sudden urge to cry, because of Itachi. I suppressed it, surprisingly, and smirked at him. "Jealous?" I paused, and sighed. "Its because of my parents." I said, sitting on the fence behind me.

"Oh. Where are they?" He asked, sitting next to me on the fence." I looked up and stared at the clouds. "Heaven." I said, looking at the newly arrived Kakashi. Sasuke pat my shoulder. "YOU'RE LATE!" Sakura and Naruto yelled in unison.

We all walked to the training center tomorrow, and I felt Sasuke more calm than usual. I guess he feels better to have someone who 'knows how he feels.' My mom isnt dead really, but my dad is. So I do know how he feels, just not as much. Apparently here, my parents died the day I showed up.

I sat on the KIA rock with the lunches on them. I pretended to fall asleep, so Naruto would still try to eat his. After a few minutes, I heard Naruto sit down. He is very loud actually. Its surprising. I sat up, and looked down at him from the top of the rock. "And what do you think you're doing?" I asked, smirking. "But youre- nothing? I was just joking I swear." He said, putting his hands up in surrender.

I grabbed Naruto, and the rope behind me and tied Naruto to the wooden post in the middle. I pat his shoulder and smiled. "If you would've seen the big picture, then you guys wouldn't be in this mess." I said, sighing. "What is that supposed to mean?" Naruto asked, kicking his legs very roughly. I stopped them both with one hand. "You will find out soon. You know Naruto, not everything is about you." And with that, I went back to the rock. Instead of sitting down, I looked at the names.

"Obito Uchiha." I whispered, gliding my hand over the name. "He died a heroic death." Kakashi said, sitting on the top of the rock. I teared up, remember how he actually died. "Ya, he did." I wiped my tears away, and looked at some of the empty spaces in the rock. I wonder where they put Asuma's name, when he died. I'll find out later.

After the timer went off, both Sakura and Sasuke emerged from the trees. They sat down in front of the posts, and looked at me and Kakashi. "Hey that's no fair! How come she wasnt trying to get a bell?" Sakura asked, pointing at me. I sighed and looked at her. "Because I know what this training is for. You three, obviously do not." I said, sitting in front of the rock. "What is it about then?" Sasuke asked, looking at me and Kakashi. "That's for me to know, and you to find out." I said, smirking.

"I'll be back in a few minutes. I need food. I'll bring you back some." Kakashi said, leaving. I waved at the three, and left too. I met Kakashi in the woods, and he gave me some food. We ate and looked at Sakura feeding Naruto her lunch. It was sweet, but if only they found out sooner. Kakashi went to go break the news to them, but I just sat back and watched.

Hmm. The bridge builder mission should be soon. I watched as the faces on the three turned from horror to relaxed. It was really funny, so I walked over and sat down. "What are you laughing at?" Naruto yelled, pointing at me with his leg. I laughed more and looked at him. "You're faces! They were hilarious!" I laughed, pointing at them.

"Get some rest. We start out first mission tomorrow." Kakashi said. Sakura and Sasuke followed him, while I stayed behind. "What? I knew they would do this!" Naruto screamed, kicking his legs. I untied him from behind, and sighed. "Such bad friends. You deserve better Naruto." I said, catching up to Kakashi.

Everybody went home except for me. I climbed up into a tree, and layed down on a branch, looking at the clouds.

"That's pretty dangerous. If you wanted to look at the clouds, you should be on the floor." A familiar voice said, scaring me. I flinched, making myself fall. I screamed, but was caught by someone, making us both fall. "Ow..." I rubbed my head, looking at who fought me. Shikamaru was standing near us, making me look down. I was right next to Choji, who was rubbing his head. "Ahh, sorry Choji!" I said, helping him up."

"What did I tell you?" Shikamaru shrugged, sighing. I laughed a little, sitting on the field. "What's up?" I looked at the two, only to notice Ino sitting by the tree that I was in. "We just came back from a mission, and we were heading to the barbeque place." Choji said, rubbing his stomach.

I nodded and smiled. "Have fun." I said, looking at Ino. "When I talk to Sasuke, I'll tell him you say hi. I'll put in a good word for you. Maybe you might win against Sakura." I said, leaving. I waved at everyone and went back home. I really dont want to see Zabuza and Haku.