Chapter 16

A couple days after the Kiba incident, he started talking to me again. He said he didnt remember saying that, and that he just kind of blacked out. Somebody must have brainwashed him or something. It was weird, but it never happened again.

It's been a week or so since I promised I would stay a little longer. Tonight I planned to leave. I put on a pink sleeveless crop top, and a sea foam green jacket, with jean shorts, and put my hair into space buns.  I walked outside, walking close to the gate. "Where do you think you're going?" I heard someone ask.

I turned around to see Kakashi walk angrily towards me. "I'm going back. You cant stop me." I said. I was going back whether he liked it or not. He grabbed my wrist, but yanked it back immediately. He started to grab at me as my eyes turned brown. "You may be thinking, 'huh. She must be using some kind of space-time compression jutsu where she transports that part of her body like my Mangekyo Sharingan.' Well, I'm not. I'm being permeable right now, meaning you are literally going through me." I said, as he kept throwing more grasps at me. I just stood still. My eyes went back to normal and I grabbed his arms. "I'm going. Dont make me throw you across this village." I said, dropping his hands. I turned around and left. I waved my hand, leaving the village.

(Time skip)

I yawned as I kept walking. I still remembered where the base was. Good thing I didnt tell anyone. As I walked, I was picked up. I looked to who picked me up, when I saw Deidara. I squealed as we hugged for a little bit. "Oh my god I missed you!" He said. I nodded as I crossed my legs around his waist.

"Who's the girl." I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and saw Tobi. He knew who I was, but was just acting so he wouldnt sell himself out. I reached out my hand. "Alya Heart." I said. He shook it very extremely. "I'm Tobi. I'm new!" He said. J giggled. I loved his voice. It was annoying, but cute and funny.

"And annoying." Deidara whispered. I giggled as I got down and walked next to the two guys. "Will Pain let me back?" I asked. Deidara shrugged. "Dont know. Probably not, but I'll beg. Maybe Itatchi will too." He said.

After a bit more walking, we finally made it back. I slowly walked in, only to see Pain in the living room. "Hi..." I said shyly. Pain lightened up. "Where have you been? Did you say anything?" He asked sternly. I shook my head. "Kakashi knocked me out and took me back. It took me a while to finally sneak back out. Ran into these two dummies on the way." I said, smiling. He nodded, gesturing that I could stay. I ran in to hug him. He pushed me off quickly though.

Itachi walked out, seeing me. "Hey Alya." He said. It took him a while to realize. "Oh. Alya, where have you been?" He asked. We all laughed at his forgetfulness. God, I missed this.

After explaining everything to everyone, it was like I never left.

(Time skip)

A couple days had passed by, when Tobi walked in with Sasuke, Jugo, Suigetsu, and Karin. I was the only one in the room so Tobi used his regular voice. "New people!" He said, sounding excited. I turned around, and was shocked to see him. But Sasuke looked even more shocked.

"Alya?" "Sasuke?" He looked so confused. I already knew this would happen, I was faking it. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Oh that. Well, long story. Let's just say I got bored. Did you kill Orochimaru like I told you to?" I already knew the answer. "Ya, thanks for the advice." He said I looked at Suigetsu, and waved for him to come here. So he did. I pulled up my phone and pulled up two pictures.

"You look like people I know Suigetsu. This is Kirishima. I think you look alike because of the teeth and kind of hair." I said, showing jim a picture of Kirishima. "And this is Juvia. You tei are similar because she can also morph into water." I said, showing him a picture of Juvia half way into water. "Cool." He said. I nodded, putting my phone away. "Wait, how-" "Dont ask. She will never say." Pain said, walking into the room. "I'm going out. I'll be back with the nine-tails." He said. "Wait!" I screamed. "What?" He said, not wanting to be bothered. I hugged him tightly. He wasnt going to survive, Naruto would kill him. "Good luck." I let go. He didnt push me off, because he was surprised. I just wanted to say that before he left.

Tobi went back to his childish self as Deidara walked into the room. I slapped him upside the head, remembering something. "What wa- "Why the fuck would you get your arms blown off?" I yelled, cutting him off. "Its not my fault!" "Sure." I said sarcastically. "Alya, why are you here?" Sasuke asked again. "Well, long story." I said again. He just sighed in return. "Let's just say I got bored, and fell in love, so I didnt go back." I said, poking Deidara. He poked me back, but roughly. "Ow. That hurt. Why did you poke me?" I whined, my arm bruising. "Oh please." He replied. I showed him the bruise already forming on my arm. "I'm weak! Fragile! Bruise easily! That hurt!" I said, poking him a bunch, but I did it lightly, since again, I'm weak.

We hung out for a while before I asked something. "Wait, do I still get my own room?" I asked, walking up to Tobi. He shook his head. "What, am I sharing with you?" I asked. Again he shook his head. "We dont have enough space, so you have to share with Sasuke and Suigetsu. Jugo and Karin will share a room. I would put you with Deidara, but I dint trust you two." He said, shoving me playfully. "You really think- how dow you. But fine, I guess I'll share. I'm going to go tell them. Did you already out beds in there?" I asked. He nodded. I walked over to Sasuke and Suigetsu and poked them. They looked up at me as to see why I poked them. "Wanna see your room?" They nodded as I poked Jugo and Karin too. They followed as I showed them the last two rooms in the hallway. The room across from mine was still Itatchi and Kisame's. I opened the last vacant room and showed a room with two beds. We all walked in as I pointed to Jugo and Karin. "This is you're room. Use it wisely." I said. They stayed in the room, probably putting stuff away, as I opened my room. My stuff was still there, how sweet. "This is our room. Get this straight. It's only like this because there is no more space. And this is my bed." I said, jumping and sitting on my bed. They nodded as they put their stuff away. "The bathroom is through that door." I said, pointing to the door next to the dresser. "The dresser is mine. You guys can out your clothes in the closet." I said, pointing to another door next to the beds.

I walked out of the room and made myself some dinner. Everyone knew the meat was mine, but the newbies didn't,  so I put a sticky note on the fridge door saying "Meat is Alya's. If you touch it, you will DIE" in neat handwriting, so you could clearly read it.