Chapter 11

I woke up from movement. I was being held in someone's arms. I opened my eyes and saw Kakashi carrying me. We were on our way to the gates. "What day is it?" I asked, scared that I would mess up the mission. "Um, Wednesday." He said, putting me down. "Oh shit! I need to leave, wait no I need food." I rambled on, still walking though.

"Do you have any food on you?" I asked, and we stopped at the gate to wait for Tsunade. "Nope. What are you going on a mission for anyways?" He asked, obviously curious. "A very top secret mission. Nobody else can come along." I said, he would kill me if he knew the truth.

(Time skip)

About an hour later, Tsunade showed up, and I said bye to the both of them. I was walking through the forest, when I realized something. If someone attacked me, I would be killed. I havent eaten in a week or so. I'm on mega-low energy.

I heard some rustling in the trees above me. Nobody else would hear it. I have a great sense of hearing. I looked up and slightly to the left and stopped in my tracks. Itachi and Kisame were standing on a branch.

"Took you long enough to get here shrimpy." Itachi said, jumping down. He tossed me a granola bar and I squealed. "Oh my god, thank you so much!" I hugged him and gobbled it down in seconds. He snorted and pushed me away from him.

I put my hands on my head and realized that my hair was still in the french braids I put them in a while ago. I took my hair down, making my hair wavy and down to my calves. It was a bit messy so I brushed it with my fingers, but what stunned me was that Itachi looked at me weird.

"What's up?" I asked, tilting my head a little. "You're hair. It's really long." Kisame popped in, interrupting Itachi. "Uh, thanks?" I said. I touched my legs, and started floating. My legs were so tired, and I was finally energized.

"You know, you're lucky you were allowed to come here. Pain said he was fine with it." Itachi said, putting his arm on my shoulder. "Aww, I really am lucky. I get to hang out with hot guys without getting in trouble or getting killed." I clapped. "Do you have a thing for bad guys?" Kisame questioned. "Hmm." I counted on my fingers and remembered Hisoka, the League of Villains, Chisaki, and many more. "Well, maybe. I'm not sure yet." I said. "I really hope I get to be a wizard, or a volleyball coach in my next life." I sighed.

"You make no sense. By the way shrimpy, what's your name?" Kisame asked. "Alya Heart." "And what jutsu can you use?" "Well, I can do pretty much anything if I learn the signs. I'm pretty talented and a fast learner. But so far, I can increase or decrease somebody's gravitational pull from the earth." I said, explaining the power that I have.

"That's cool, levitate me!" Kisame said, exictiedly. "I ca-" I was cut off by falling. "Ow." I rubbed my back and started walking again. "I was going to say that I couldnt. I'm still low on energy, i need more food. I havent eaten in a week before that granola bar." I said, fixing my hair.

"Oh, that sucks. So you don't use chakra?" He asked. "I could, but since I'm exhausted, I dont have much, so I rely on my energy mostly. And my strength. Oh also, I can copy powers, not like the Sharingan, but way more powerful. I'm not Kakashi, or an Uchiha, but I can use the Sharingan."

"Wait, really?" Itachi sounded worried. I made my eyes look like the Sharingan and then turned them back to Aqua Blue. "How?" He asked, stunned. "I told you, I can do anything if I try. I guess that's my ninjutsu. A copying thing." I said, rubbing my eye.

(Time skip)

We finally made it to the hideout, and I collapsed on the floor. "My feet hurt so much. I dont care if it hurts, Itachi drag me." I said, reaching for his leg. He picked me up and draped me over his shoulder. I just layed there, until I was thrown on a couch. "Ow, Itachi that hurt!" "But I thought you-" "I dont care what I said, that hurt!" I whined, sitting up. Itachi sat next to me, so I leaned on him. "Stop." "No! I'm tired! You didnt give me enough food." I whined even more.

"Who's that?" I heard a familiar voice walk in. "Is she a maid or something?" I heard another voice. "No, I'm just a little girl! How could I be a maid?" I said, still not opening my eyes. "Itachi, she's alive! Do something!" Kisame said sarcastically. "Ouch, my feelings." I said, finally opening my eyes, showing my face to the guys who walked in.

"You're cute." Hidan said, sitting next to me. "In what way?" I asked, scooting closer to Itachi. "In a child way. What are you, 9? I'm not a perv." He said, putting his hand over his heart. "I'm 14, thank you." I said, looking across the room to see Deidara. I layed my head against Itachi's shoulder, but stared at Deidara. "You're eyes are pretty." I blurted out, and slapped my hands over my mouth. Itachi snickered, so I slapped the back of his head. "Ow, what the fuck?" "Shhh, don't use that language. There are children nearby!" I said, pointing to Deidara.

"I'm older than you!" He screamed. "By 2 years! It's not that much!" I yelled back. "And how would you know that?" I heard and screamed in fear. "Don't do that! That scared me!" I turned around and saw Pain standing behind me. I squeaked and shrank into my seat as he walked in front of the couch.

"Uh huh, answer the question." He stared into my eyes. "Uhm, long story." I said, shrugging my shoulders. "I have time." He said, crossing his arms. "Well, um, I forgot?" "Tell me." "I dont know, I guessed!" "Tell me. "Fine! He looks 16." "Tell me." "Ughhh, you're so mean." "Tell me." "I cant! It would ruin things." "Tell me." "I cant." "Fine." He walked away, kind of angry.

"How did you know?" Itachi whispered. "Long story." I whispered back. "I'll tell you later, but you gotta promise not to spill." I whispered. He nodded. "You're weird." Deidara said. "And you're not?" I laughed and layed my head on Itachi's shoulder again. "Where am I gonna sleep?" I asked. Itachi grabbed my wrist and got up. I ran to keep up with him. He pointed to a door at the end of the hallway. "Mine is right there. Across from yours. If you have any problems, just knock." He said. I nodded and went into my room. It was empty other than a bed and an empty dresser.