Chapter 8

(^incase you were wondering what Alya Heart looked like. Btw, her other eye is pink when she uses her powers, but when she is normal, they are aqua blue)

I woke up, to see that I am in a tree. WHY AM I IN A TREE?!

"Why am I in a tree Sasuke?" I asked, seeing Sasuke hover over me on the branch above. "I dont know. I woke up her too. Ask him." He said, pointing to the man below us.

"Kakashi, why am I in a tree?" I asked, hanging down like a bat. "You are in a tree, because I was on your list. Sasuke however, is in a tree, because he didnt care that his brother, was on the list.

"Wait, Itachi was on the list?" Sasuke asked, poking my foot, making me fall onto Kakashi. "Yes." Was all I could whimper out. "Get off of me." Kakashi said, trying to pry me off. "I cant move. I think I may have broken a heart." I said, looking at Sasuke.

"Dude. Like, your brother is kinda hot. And you arent." I said, helping Kakashi up. I dusted myself off, only to lay on the floor again. Why did i dust myself off? There was no point in that.

"Who are the top 5 on this list?" Ino asked, sitting next to me. "Hi Ino! How are you?" I asked, sitting up to face her. "I'm good, now spill!" She said, nudging me.

"1, Kiba. 2, Shikamaru. 3, Gaara. 4, Kakuro. And 5, Neji." I said, listing names off my fingers.

"Wow. I am surprised. I didnt think you were the type of girl to like those types of guys." She said, looking Neji up and down. "I dont know whether to be relieved, or angry that you dont have Sasuke in your top 5." She said, patting my shoulder. "Hes last, and be relieved. Very, very relieved."

We both laughed, and hugged. "Where have you been? I havent seen you since the Chunin Exams!" Ino said, looking at my dirty, messy hair. "Ya, it's been a few weeks. I had a very long mission." I said, obviously lying.

"You need a shower. Like, now. Bye Kakashi, bye Sasuke!" Ino waved, pulling me along.

(Time skip)

We walked out of the bathroom, and looked at the full length mirror next to my bed. I saw how beautiful I was.

Ino had curled my knee length Light Lavender hair. She had put me in black short-shorts, and a pink-seafoam green ombre off the shoulder crop top. Lastly, she did some really cute makeup to make mommy Aqua Blue eyes pop.

Its was only noon, so we went out. We walked around the village, and ended up having a group. We all went to a restaurant, and talked to whole time.

Our group consisted of me, Ino, Sakura, Choji, Shikamaru, Kiba Neji, Rock Lee, and Tenten. Everyone was having a good time, until Tsunade rushed into the restaurant and pulled me out by the arm.

"Whats going on?" I asked. I ran after her, trying my best to catch up. "Just follow me and dont ask questions." Was all she told me, before I was blindfolded and knocked out.

When I awoke, I saw someone who I thought I wouldnt see for a while. "Kankuro, what's going on?" I asked and sat up. I saw him smile kinda when he heard me, but was paying attention to the guy next to him. "Gaara? Hey, what's going on?" I asked again, but louder.

"Hush!" I heard someone behind me, and turned around. "Temari! I need answers!" I whispered, only to realize that they were in the leaf village, but why?

"I just got word that the Hokage will be hear any minute!" A leaf nin yelled from the other side of the room. I looked over quickly to see Tsunade run in.

"What's the update Kankuro? You deal with this type of stuff all the time. I may be the healing expert, but you know anything there is to know about this." She said, very panicked.

"What? I'm poisoned?" I yelled, grabbing Kanuro's arm. "What the fuck is going on?" I yelled, shaking his arm. "How did you find out?" Tsunade asked, concerned.

"I have my ways. Now tell me what the hell is happening." I stood off the bed, only to have my legs collapse underneath me. I fell forward, only for Kankuro to catch me in his arms.

Awww. How romantic. I love you Kankuro. "Thank you." I said and sat back down. "What. Happend." "Well, Kabuto made a new poison that he injected into your bloodstream while you were knocked out." Kankuro said, grabbing a bowl.

"I'll handle this." Tsunade said, putting her hands above my chest. Before I knew it, I was in horrible pain. But what I thought most was why are Gaara and Temari here?

I blacked out instantly, but woke up soon after, in a hospital bed.