Chapter 5

Disclaimer! Sorry if its changed a bit, but her hair is staying light lavender. Which is a light light purple. Sorry for any confusion!

Me, Sakura, and Naruto were walking around after a simple mission, and saw Konohomaru, Moegi, and Udon. The sweethearts.

After getting beat up by Sakura, Konohomaru bumbed into a guy with black clothes, a cat shaped hood, and purple face paint. I blushed immediately when I figured out who it was.

Kankuro picked up Konohomaru by the scarf, and started yelling at him. I walked over to Temari, and looked at what was about to happen. "Good luck in the exams by the way." I said, looking at Kankuro about to take out Crow. "You too. You know, you arent like those two. Whys that?" She asked, then yelled at Kankuro. "Because I'm not dumb. Why does Kankuro think hes better than everyone else?" I asked, kind of scared. "I have no i-" Temari started, but was cut off by a deep gravely voice. I blushed. A lot.

"Kankuro, enough." I zoned out, looking at how hot he was. I wish he didnt want to kill me. Oh well. Gaara got down from the tree, and walked over to me, Temari, and Kankuro. "Why are you over here?" Gaara asked, making me blush harder. "Oh uh, nothing. Just being nice. Good luck at the exams." I said. I hugged Temari, and she hugged back. I just looked at Kankuro, but he seemed sad that I didnt hug him, so I did. I also hugged Gaara, before stepping back, remembering that he could kill me at any second. I waved at them, and walked to the tree the Sasuke was in.

I saw the shocked look on Kankuro's and Temari's faces, but ignored it. I walked home, and ended up looking at pictures of Gaara and Kankuro on google all night.

(At the second part of the exam, because the rest is boring)

I went into my gate, and ran to the middle as fast as I could. I quickly ran into Gaara's group, and waved. Temari waved back, but something seemed off about Gaara. I showed them that I had the same scroll as them, and walked up, slowly. "What's up?" I asked, smiling. "Nothing, how'd you get this far, this fast?" Temari asked, looking at me. "Secret Ninjutsu. You guys are fast too." I said, walking off. I waved, and caught up to another group. I slightly saw the colors of the other scroll, and hid.

It was a group from the Rain village. "Tetrigonn." I whispered, making a hand sign. My left eye turned Seafoam Green, and my left turned Light Pink. I ambushed the guys, touching them with all five of my fingers, making sure they all were under my control. "Gravity Pull!" I said. This caused them to sink lower to the floor. I took the scroll, and put it in my bag, making sure to lift at least one of my fingers. I put my hands in another handsign and said, "Release!" Which caused them and my eyes to go back to normal.

I quickly ran away, but hid once I saw Kabuto's group. I sneered. Ugh. I made sure to go around them, and ran as fast as I could to the middle of the forest. Once I got to the base, I walked in to my door. I saw put the scrolls on the floor, and opened them.

Asuma poofed out of my scrolls, and smiled at me. "That was quick girl." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder. I hugged him, crying. "Please, please dont go." I whispered, hugging him tight. I cant lose you. You are one of the best. Shika needs you. "What is this about?" He asked, pulling me off, and looking at me. I looked at the floor and shrugged. "Nothing. Forget it." I wiped my tears, and sat on the floor.

"All right. Well, do you know what the writing on the wall means?" He asked, pointing the the same message that Naruto's group had. I nodded. "Its about chakra right?" He nodded, sat down in front of me.

"I know that you arent in my group, but just let me know if anything's up. I'll be there for you." Azuma hugged me lightly, then poofed. I cried silently before I could leave.

A/N

Sorry if this chapter is kinda short. I want to save the battles for next chapter.