02.

san

two weeks had past since the horrifying yet amazing event that had unfolded at the beach, and neither san nor mingi had gone back within that time.

“okay dude for the last time, i said-” san began, but was cut off by the sound of a harsh slap on his very own cheek.

everyone turned to the sound, and froze when they saw mingyu standing there, smirking down at san and mingi. the duo were very open about their sexualities, which wasn't something some students were okay with. mingyu being one of them.

“ah, look who i run into yet again.” mingyu irked. he pushed san into a locker and whispered into his ear with a deep voice, “nobody wants a faggot like you around.”

mingi felt helpless against the male hurting his friend as he failed at every attempt of prying him off.

“hands off me bitch!” mingyu yelled. he then turned around and punched mingi right in the stomach, which was definitely going to leave a bruise.

two of mingyu's friends walked up behind him and smirked. wonwoo and jeonghan. wonwoo smirked and grabbed san by his collar. he then slammed his head back against the lockers and let out an emotionless laugh.

meanwhile jeonghan helped mingyu beat the shit out of mingi. the poor boy crying helplessly as he was punched and kicked to a pulp, nobody nearby willing to help him.

“hey! what the fuck are you doing?” a loud yet familiar voice boomed. everyone who was watching quickly backed away as the new found viewer came storming forward.

he grabbed mingyu by his wrist and pulled him onto the ground, slapping him harshly against his cheek.

“your opinion is stupid and irrelevant, just like your existence.” the male said with an emotionless voice.

he then grabbed wonwoo and threw him atop mingyu, kicking them both. “jeonghan,” he mumbled. “my very best friend, well not anymore. we were so close, but now all you care about is a good fuck and yourself.”

he pushed jeonghan harshly onto the ground and gave him a black eye.

he wasn't normally this violent but when it came to people getting hurt, especially by people who were once kind, he couldn't handle it.

just and he turned to help the two victims he was interrupted by the booming voice of the principal, ordering him and the other three boys into his office immediately.

“are you guys alright?!” a smaller boy asked, running to the friends and helping them stand straight.

“y-yeah.” san hiccuped.

“i'm jongho by the way. follow me, i'll take you to the nurse.” he said softly. san hated the nurse more than anything but was willing to oblige just this once.

“is it just me or did that guy who h-helped us look k-kinda familiar?” san asked, rubbing his head.

“i thought so too.”

“oh him? that was jung wooyoung. he was best friends with those three, mainly jeonghan though. but as soon as they found out he's bisexual that completely changed. now they hate eachother more than anything.” jongho explained.