13.

wooyoung

after about four days of skipping school, wooyoung finally couldn't take the guilt he was feeling anymore. why'd he have to speak that way to yunho? why'd he get so scared of everything?

after his thoughts got the best of him and he couldn't bare another minute of it, he ran all the way to yunho's door.

he stood there for a minute. what if yunho didn't wanna see him? finally he got the courage and knocked. then, a sleep deprived looking yunho appeared.

wooyoung said nothing, he just leaned forward and hugged the older, all of his words being shared silently through that one hug.

“it's okay woo. c'mon inside.” yunho said with a smile.

the two walked inside together and wooyoung began apologizing as soon as they sat down.

“it's okay woo, calm down. how about you and i meet up with the others at the new bakery that opened just down the street? they all really miss you.”

“even san?”

“actually, he's been doing the same thing as you. haven't seen him since you stopped showing up.” the latter replied with a frown.

the younger internally scolded himself.

“okay, well you text san and invite him, i'll text the others.” wooyoung suggested.

two hours later, wooyoung and yunho headed to the bakery. “i hope san is there..” he mumbled.

“i'm sure he will be, don't worry about it.” yunho reassured. wooyoung wasn't all convinced though.

after they arrived mingi, who was already there, waved them over to a table. jongho came in soon after. “now we just wait for san.”

several minutes later and san still hadn't arrived. they waited some more until twenty five minutes had passed. “let's just face it. he's not showing up because of..  me.”

“woo, that's not true okay? maybe he's in class. or taking a nap. who knows?”

“guys look! san just posted on instagram! and now we know where he's at.” mingi said whilst wiggling his eyebrows. wooyoung felt his heart start beating faster. he could go find san!

he quickly pulled out his phone and went to san's profile. sure enough, there was a picture that he'd just posted.

“c'mon lets go!” wooyoung yelped

“c'mon lets go!” wooyoung yelped. he jumped out of his chair and grabbed his bag, only to be pulled back down.

“yunhoooo!”

“you don't even know if he's still there. what if he was there earlier and posted the picture just now? i don't want you getting upset again.”

“can we just go check? please~”

after a few minutes yunho finally had enough of his friends whining and gave in. “well sorry guys, i guess we gotta leave.” the oldest apologized.

“okay. see you guys soon then i guess?" mingi replied. “yup. bye!”

the two then left and jumped in yunho's car. wooyoung began rehearsing what he would say to san. “should i say 'look san, i'm sorry for what happened and how immature i acted. i understand if you don't wanna be around me anymore?' or should i confess?! no that's scary. or-”

“woo you need to chill. take deep breaths bro. i'm sure everything will come to you once you see him.”

“but what if he gets mad and hits me?”

the car then got silent. “i-i didn't mean to say that.” he gulped. “he'd never do that wooyoung. listen, if you worry like this constantly it's gonna affect you your whole life. do me a favor and give love a chance for once. i know you guys are meant to be. no one has ever made my little woo act like this before.”

“alright fine.”

once they arrived wooyoung felt his heart start beating 10x faster. he slowly got out of the car and then scolded yunho to hurry up.

after looking through the window and seeing his favorite blonde haired boy, he was sure his heart was beating 20x faster now.

he walked inside and stared at san until the older noticed. once the two made eye contact his thoughts went blank. everything he had rehearsed in his head was now gone.

without thinking further, he ran forward.

he wrapped his arms around san and kissed him, kissed him like no one else was around.

-

A/N: this is so short i'm sorry 😭