03.

wooyoung

the next week of school came by in a flash and wooyoung was now safe to return to school.

he silently snuck out of his house, not wanting anything to do with his parents at all. he didn't wanna hear their complaints let alone see their faces.

he ran to school and met up yunho in front of the gates. the two walked inside and wooyoung had to practically hide behind his friend because of the amount of stares he was being given.

“what are you looking at?!” yunho snapped, making everyone flinch.

“where did that sudden burst of confidence come from?”

“you.”

“let's go look for sannie or whatever.” yunho suggested. wooyoung nodded, i need new friends.. right. and so the two began searching around the school for him.

after about twenty boring minutes they finally caught sight of a blonde male leaning against his locker and typing rapidly onto his phone.

“e-excuse me?” wooyoung spoke.

san looked up and his heart skipped a beat upon seeing the other. “h-hi. thanks for- y'know...”

wooyoung smiled and nodded. “i was wondering if you'd wanna sit with me and my friend at lunch?”

san felt overjoyed at this offer but decided to play it cool and act like this question didn't make him giddy.

“yeah, sure.”

wooyoung would be lying if he were to say this boy didn't make him feel some sort of way. ever since he'd seem him at the beach he felt like liking anyone else would be betraying him, yet they aren't even dating. nor did he ever want to date.

“what's your name again?”

“san. and yours is wooyoung correct?”

the black haired male nodded and looked back at yunho who was smiling proudly. “well, see you at lunch.”

and with that the two didn't see eachother again for a few more hours.

san

san had already told mingi about the encounter he'd had with wooyoung, and the two were now heading to lunch. san wasn't exactly sure where they'd be meeting up with the others but figured they'd seem them walk in.

his theory was correct because as soon as they stepped foot in the cafeteria wooyoung came running up to them, yunho following behind.

“hey guys, i figured it'd be better if we left campus for lunch? if that's okay with you.”

“yeah sure. i don't know about you but i'm craving some subway.” san giggled. wooyoung felt his heart flutter and his cheeks heat up at the sight of san giggling, and he didn't understand why.

they decided to walk to subway, not wanting to cram into yunho's car. so now mingi and yunho were deep in conversation while wooyoung and san walked awkwardly alongside eachother.